Monday, June 22, 2009

MALACCA'S TRIP

Posted by Cassey at 8:05 PM
Phew.. ~.~ Finally! Finally! Finally! I have finished uploading all the photos for this post! *sigh of relief* Hmmm, I have spent few days to upload a number photos into this post, but not all will be here. ~If post all, I don't know how long it takes.~ Anyway, this will be a super duper long post about our MALACCA'S TRIP on 11th June to 14th June, yuhuuu! ^o^ *happy*
Well, let's talk about this trip. For our subject Media Appreciation, we were given a group assignment about video project and fortunately, our group was required to do about food documentary. After discussion, we have decided to go to Malacca for this project. At the same time, it was an opportunity for us to go for a vacation together! *wink* ~Well, it was a fun and memorable trip with my girls if we just ignore those unhappy things, ok? When the next trip again? Keke.. ^@^~
My group members, me, Qer Xin, Cheryl, Yvonne and Kevin have decided to go on 28th May until 31st May at first. Amirul was joining us as he wanted to visit his friend in Malacca. *wondering* Due to other assignments, we have postponed the date until 11th June to 14th June. ~A smart decision we have made, hoho!~ All the plans went smoothly anyway. ^o^
Our video isn't ready yet. We still need to modify it. I will post up until the time we submit and present it. So, stay tuned! Ngek ngek.. =.= I realized that I was so stupid and unnatural when in front of the video cam, the way I talked was so.. Haizz! What can I say is, my pronounciation is getting worse! *sad* ~I feel like the way I talk is translating Chinese into English directly.~ I need to improve my English language, so badly. HELP ME.. T.T
Hmmm, so just let the photos tell everything. Alright, let's start from the day we depart. After we have finished our class on Thursday, we started our journey. ~I'm lazy to type captions for the photos, keke..~
THURSDAY (11th June 2009)









FRIDAY (12th June 2009)







































































































































SATURDAY (13th June 2009)




















































































SUNDAY (14th June 2009)









~Opss, I have deleted some of the photos accidentally. Aiyoyo.. Sorry if there's any photos that I have missed out. "=.=~
Wow, finally I have finished this post. Now it's the time to write down what I want to say and how I feel after this trip. @_@ *evil giggling*
Ahemm! Ok! This was the very first time we had such kind of journey. All were in our own. Carrying our backpack, finding the destinations by ourselves, exploring the places, food and so on. Guess what? most of the time we were WALKING. It was kinda fun. ^o^ ~Sad was because my skin turned dark. Haizz.. T.T~ By the way, thanks to Vonn and her mummy for bringing us to visit around Malacca some of the time, and also the delicious meal. ^_^ I have learnt gained new experience from this trip, and I have seen the 'true side'. ~Hmmm, sorry if my words are hurt. I'm just telling the truth.~ Maybe others will feel the same way towards me, I know it. And I just realized, GIRLS ARE SMARTER AND MORE INDEPENDENT! *give me five* ~My girls, you know I know la. Keke..~ However, anything had happened throughout this vacation has become a past, ok? I guess, our friendship will not gain without pain, right? =.= At the end, we still love each other. Aren't we? ~I hope so.~ *big hug to you all*
Looking forward if we gonna have the next vacation. MY GIRLS ROCKS! Life turns to be awesome being with you all! Huhu.. ^@^
**ChiNcHiN is doing 'Big Love' TV pilot episode review.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei