Sunday, June 21, 2009

TAGGED BY POH YING

Posted by Cassey at 5:52 PM
Again.. I'm fooling around my friend's blogs. And my LLF Er Jie, Poh Ying tagged me. ^_^ *grins* Thanks for tagging. ~Visited her blog, and I fall in love with the song in her blog.~ Here it goes:
Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY..
Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)
How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
Umm, I have never been officially started a relationship. @_@
Are you taken/single ?
Still single and available. ~Somehow, single is still the best.~
Do you like anyone right now?
Emm, I don't know. Maybe. ^_^ *wink*
Ever had your heartbroken?
Yes I did. It was so hurt. Just let bygones be bygones.
Miss anyone right now?
I think so. *laughing* ^o^
Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Mr Pineapple. ~You know who you are, haha..~
Last person to text you?
My big boss. Wohooo, what a lame forward father's day message. But it's funny. ^@^
Last person you saw?
My uncle. ~When I turned back my head just now, zzzzz.~
What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Ok, I don't want to eat. You all eat la.." ~.~
Who is top in your top friends?
Of course my darling Chai Yi. Muahaha! ^@^ *peace*
Who do you trust the most in your life?
Myself and my dearest family.
Who do you love most?
I love my family. And myself. Hehe.. ~Well, no one for me to love yet.~
Ever been in love?
Hmmm, I did. What a stupid question. *sweat*
Who has hurt you the most?
Someone. His words have made my heart broken, but he was the one who has awaken me. @o@
Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Tragedies like? Accidents? Someone passed away? T.T
Are you happy?
Definitely if life is happening. ^o^
How many good friends do you have?
Them. *thinking* ~Even though you treat them in that way, but it doesn't mean that they treat you like that too.~
Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
Some songs did but I still listen. I'm alright with that. ^_^ *thumbs up*
Have you ever cheated on a partner?
I think so. Errrr. Partner? Keke.. =.=
Ever been cheated on?
Certainly, another stupid question. ~Ying, I copy a bit the way you answer. Ngek ngek!~
Ever been told someone loved you?
Him, him, him, him, her and her. Haaaa..
Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
No. Haha.. Except for my family. ~So far there's no reasons for me to say "I LOVE YOU" yet. @_@~
Not meant it?
Huh? What's this?
What is your idea of true love?
Fall in love with their partners, and wanna be with each other FOREVER. ^_^
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I believe. Because they did. =.=
Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Of course FRIENDS come before being COUPLE. *wondering*
~And here are the lucky friends. Bloggers as well. Don't ignore me ok? Haha..~
TAGGED:
1.) Qer Xin
2.) Yvonne
3.) Cheryl
4.) Joanne Choo
5.) Desmond
6.) Kar Chun
At here, I would like to send my wish to one of my best friends. Yes, she is one of the members of PRINCESS CLUB. But she has been dissapeared from us for ALMOST HALF A YEAR already, for NO REASONS. ~I know you won't read this, don't you? You don't ever realize.~
However,
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY
to PRINCESS TAN YIN SEAH
on 18th June!
"Seah, wish you have a wonderful and blessed birthday ok? Stay happy, pretty and healthy always." ~You know what, I still got many things want to talk to you.~
"Do you know that I have been worried for you for half a year already? Do you know that how impolite the way you treated us as friends like this? Do you ever care about the feeling of us as your friends? Since the last time I met you during Chinese New Year, we never meet up. Not only me, but everyone of us. ~I guess I'm the only one who has seen you, isn't it?~ Can you tell us that what had happened to you? You're SELFISH! Why you don't pick up my call? Why you don't reply my SMS? Why even I go to your house, you also don't wanna appear? Do you know how sad I am? T.T No matter what had happened, can you let us know? We can help you. Or we did something wrong that you don't even want to face us anymore? WHY? Even on your birthday, I couldn't contact up to your phone, and even a message for you also can't reach. You know what? Everyone is giving up you slowly from day to day, some even have forgotten you as a 'friend'. Do you know how much you meant to me? Anyway, I will not give up. I WILL FIND OUT WHY." *tears rolling in eyes*
Guess what? Seriously, PRINCESS CLUB is not longer exist. We all are separating SOON. Life still goes on, everyone is going on their road respectively, to achieve their dreams. Sighh, this is what will happen, we know it. We should have prepared to face it. ^_^
To another Princess Tang Yee Li.. "I'm sad that you will be leaving soon, but I'm glad that you have made the right and smart choice! Come on, just go ahead! I always support you! We must keep in touch always, ok? I don't want to lost you as my friend. One of my best friends."
**ChiNcHiN is updating two blog posts.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei