Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ITALIANNIES DAY

Posted by Cassey at 10:32 PM
Feel kinda relaxing after submitted my assignments yesterday. I wanted to start my English Research Paper but due to my laziness, I didn't do anything yet. @_@ *yawning* Here I came to blog, two posts in a day. Weeheee..
As what I have mentioned in my previous post, someone was going to treat me for a lunch at Italiannies today. And yeah, HE DID! "Thanks a lot ok, my big boss." After I've finished my class at 1pm, headed to Sunway Pyramid by Teoh's car. ~Thanks for doing me a favour ya.~ I was with Cheryl and Kazaf before met up with him, and had 'taufu fa' today. "Jia Wen, thank you ya." Finally, I got to eat at Italiannies today, after waiting for it quite a long time. ~He has promised since my birthday on last year.~ "I still owe you that movie I sure will do it. I will do like what I've promised. Before you leave." *peace*
Wanna share the photos of the day.
Menu
*grins*
Me
My big boss, Joo Liang

Italiannies Sunway Pyramid

Time to eat now. *wink* ^_^

Hmmm, actually after eating it, feel like not really that nice lo. Or maybe we ordered the wrong food? Haha.. Don't know la. "=.= ~Nevermind, at least I've been there! Hoho!~ *happy*

~Yes la, I have chosen the BEST PHOTO of you to post here. Zzzzz. "=.=~

My plate after finishing the food

That's ME again. ^@^



"You don't owe me anything anymore la. Haha.. ^o^"

I like all the photos have been taken today. *thumbs up* ~I thought of buying a DSLR camera again.~ Anyway, thanks for today's meal. Emm, what to write somemore? No idea la. College again tomorrow. 10am class but I'm going to arrive at 8.30am. Until 4pm then might be staying at Suriamas? How is our Moral assignment? Don't know yet la. "=.= Wanna sleep earlier but lazy to move away from laptop. Sighh. Still waiting the news from Cheryl, hope it will be good one. @_@ ~Arhahaha, so random for what I've typed.~

Recently facebook a lot. Huhuu! ^_^ *addicted*

**ChiNcHiN wants to sleep soon.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei