Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holidays Started

Posted by Cassey at 4:37 PM
Hellooo my dear readers! ^_^ *grins*

I've started my semester break, which is the summer holidays due to Australian system for THREE MONTHS. I know it is going to be a long holiday. It's the precious time to me for a huge relief and relaxation! ^o^

I'll enjoy my holidays to the max, even though I know I'll get bored with it later on. I'll miss college, I'll miss my friends, and I guess I might miss exam, assignments and so on. LOL! "=.= No matter how is it, I DON'T CARE but I just want to enjoy what I'm doing at the moment first. Haaaah.. *stretching the body*

BTW, I'm not going to take summer course because I got something else to do during this holidays.

I already have a rough plan for this holidays, and I hope that things can go on smoothly. Whether it can work out or not, it really depends on myself. @_@

And of course, I'M GOING FOR SEVERAL VACATIONS! Hehe.. Coming up will be a trip to LANGKAWI and PENANG island on next week. It's just a small group of friends for this tour, hopefully that it will be fun. Hoho! ^o^ THANKS to my parents for allowing me to join during this period and SORRY to the organizer as we have too many requests on the changes for the whole trip. Looking forward for it! *waiting patiently*

*random mood*

I'm already back to hometown since yesterday. I love the feeling to stay at home. I can do anything I want. Hehe.. ^@^

However, holiday's life without any purposes or motives seems to be lifeless.

But life with YOU is so wonderful. *giggling* ^o^

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei