Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Free Now

Posted by Cassey at 8:58 PM
Yeahhh! I want to shout out loudly that 'I AM FREEEEEEEE' now! Hahahaha! ^o^ *shouting+jumping*

Finally, I have finished my FINAL EXAM for the first semester of my degree. *clapping hands* Overall it was fine, and I hope I did well in this exam, except for the Econs paper. Sighh.. =.= I was quite satisfied with other subjects but not this! I really did sooooo badly. When I think of it, I'm still so worried. *praying hard* I really hope I can PASS this subject with at least CREDIT. Urghh! I wish I wish.. ~_~ Well, anyway I can't do anything now but just face it. If not mistaken, result will be released on the 9th of December, let the markers judge on us alright? *wondering*

The most important thing now is.. I've started my HOLIDAYS! The so-called 'summer holidays' of Australian system for THREE MONTHS! Yuhuuu! ^@^ Don't think too much first but JUST ENJOY IT! It's great time for a huge relief and relaxation! Ahhh! *excited*

BTW, I had a great day today.

After I finished my last paper, four of my coursemates and I headed to Sunway Pyramid to catch up the movie '2012'! Awww.. Finally I have watched it! This is the hottest movie in the cinema now, isn't it? @_@

Image from http://www.collider.com/2009/07/23/new-2012-movie-poster-roland-emmerich-destroys-the-world-again-this-november/

I have been looking forward this movie since the early of the year. Ohh it's like, when it was March that time? I put quite high expectation towards it, and yet it wasn't that FANTASTIC like how I have been thinking. =_= Anyway, it was a great movie. You should go to catch up this!

There are so many amazing and awesome scenes in the movie, and here are some of them which are so unforgettable. ^@^

Image from http://brahmalok.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/year-2012-is-coming/

Image from http://www.twotalkingmonkeys.com/tag/2012/


This movie really touches my heart. And my tears were rolling down from my eyes when I saw some of the scenes throughout the movie. *cover face* Sighh.. I was thinking like what would I do and how would it be if this really happens? How do you think? If the day really comes, I really wish that I can stay with my family and my loved ones, that's more than enough. If the God wants us to die, no one can escape from it. So, let's accept and face it. ~o~

What is the most important to do at the moment is APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I'M HAVING NOW! Life is going up and down, no matter how is it, it is still my life, it belongs to me. At least before I die, I want to fulfill it and leave some sweet memories for myself. As long as I live my life to the fullest, there's nothing to feel regret anymore. ^_^ *grins*

And we talked some craps today.. We discussed about what would we be doing on the time when disaster comes to us. There's so random things that really made me LMAO! ^O^ I said: "Maybe that I will be at the beach?! If I see tsunami is coming to me, I'm sure will take out my camera take my own photo using the tsunami waves as background. At least after I die, there might be some future generation pick up my memory card and they find out this photo will be so meaningful! Hahaha!" =.= *crapping*

LOL just ignore my craps because I really feel HAPPYYYYYY now. Just typing randomly. ^@^

BTW, I'm going to take my shower and pack up my stuffs after this. I will be back to hometown this weekend! Ahhh, I didn't back home for more than one month already! Dad, mum and siblings, I MISS YOU ALL. *warm hugs to them* All the best to Yuen's SPM which will be starting tomorrow. My holidays are starting, I can start to plan about it. In fact, everything has been planned before this and hope everything goes smoothly. *evil giggling*

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY FRIENDS!

Might be seeing you all again after three months. MISS YOU ALL! *waving hands*

Someone has finished exam too.. Still got two months to go.. Wow, time fliesss! And I feel good. *wink* ^_<
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei