Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Want Shopping

Posted by Cassey at 4:19 PM
Ahhhhhh! *yawning* I'm SO BORING now!

The only thing on my mind is.. I WANT TO GO FOR SHOPPING! I WANT TO BUY A LOT OF NEW STUFFS! =_=

Ok, I woke up around 2.30pm just now and now haven't even taken my lunch yet. But I'm not hungry. Urghhh! @_@ Packing up stuffs are already in the progress, I will let it be done by tonight. As I'm going back hometown tomorrow! Yuhuuu! ^o^

I miss my family, I miss my home sweet home, I miss T.E.M.E.R.L.O.H. ^@^ *excited*

Sighh.. My holidays just started but now I already feel bored. "=.= I want to go out to buy stuffs but too bad I don't have transport. I don't want to bring inconvinience to my aunty and cousin again and again always la! That's enough! Somemore WTH we are staying so far away.. With no public transport somemore. And why can't I own a car.. Shit! T_T

Somemore the place where I'm staying is where no one is willing to come over to fetch me.. Because it's FAR for them.. OMG..

Friends asked me to out but I don't know how can I go?! Ishhh! =o=

Ok ok.. calm down.. calm down..

Lastly.. I want to emphasize again.. I WANT SHOPPING! @o@ *shouting*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei