Friday, November 13, 2009

Screwed Up Paper

Posted by Cassey at 2:29 PM
I'm having my Final Exam recently. Had my Business Law paper yesterday I was quite satisfied with what I have done for the subject. I hope I could score better. ^_^

Anyway, Things turned to be different today. Everything is totally messed up! I had my Economics paper just now. And I guess I have screwed up for it! Ahhhhhhh! ToT *crying and shouting loudly*

I really thought I have done enough preparation for it, and I entered exam hall with much more relaxing mood compared to yesterday which was very stress. I went through the exam questions with smile, because I had the ideas on what to write. However, I knew I was wrong when I started to feel panic after one hour. ~_~ My mind was TOTALLY BLANK. Ummm.. Now, I can't do anything anymore because I can't change what I've done and only can pray for a PASS for the subject. I don't want to resit the paper, I don't want to retake the subject. God pleaseee bless me. T_T *tears rolling in eyes*

Why can't I control my feeling and mind during the exam?! I was so tension and nervous.. WTH, it was just two hours..

Or I should say: "I didn't do enough preparation, that's why I have screwed up for my paper." You'll get how much for what you have paid for it. Seems this is so true.

I'M SUCH A FAILUREEE! =o=

I know I can't do anything at the moment but just put more efforts for the subjects on coming Monday and Tuesday respectively, which are Business Information System paper and Accounting paper. OMG, Accounting will be another 'dead' subject if I don't work hard NOW! I'm out of time, seriously! @o@

My mood is extremely down now. *totally desperate*

I'm so sorry to face you dear, I'm really useless.. I feel like I'm so faraway with you. T.T

Time won't turn back.

And now I know, this is the change I should and supposed to make. For no regret anymore. ~.~

I SWEAR.
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei