Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Weekend

Posted by Cassey at 7:21 PM
Ahhaaa.. I don't know how to start my blog post, still the same question.. How was your weekend? ^@^

There's nothing special for me. It's just that I hang out with different group of friends these few days. Emmm, it has been a long time didn't go out to yumcha already. *wondering* Few months ago until this Friday night, Saturday night and today's afternoon. LOL. ^O^

Holiday's life is so boreddddd! =o= *yawning*

And I've been 'fasting' for these two days. Life was so empty and dull without YOU. Ahhh.. OMG! I know I should learn the life without you, and I'm glad that I can do it. ^_^ *smile widely*

Yesterday night we celebrated Yi Qian's birthday. It's just few of us, a simple one but all of us spent great time chatting with each other.

Best wishes for..

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY YI QIAN on yesterday..
My youngest sister in LLF..
You guys are awesome.. We love LLF always! ^@^ *hugs*

Also to..

PRINCESS WONG KAI YEE..
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY on today! ^o^
Take care and keep in touch!

Alright, I admit that I miss these moments seriously..

Ahhhh! *yelling* @o@ I don't want 'fasting' anymore! Still got few more hours to go. Weheee!

Tomorrow is a new day, a new week, a new hope. Hope it will be a better day. ~_~

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei