Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh I Miss Blog

Posted by Cassey at 11:45 AM
Good morning, readers. And my blog as well, I miss you. LOL. "=.=

I'm not supposed to be here, but I break the rules, now I'm here to blog again. Nahh.. it's just a random post ok?! I still check hotmail, play facebook, update twitter and visit blogs frequently. You know, I must go online for awhile at least once in a day, only I feel satisfied. In fact, I'm an Internet addict. ~.~

Ok I know if I still continue doing this, I'm so going to screw up for my exam. *speechless* =.= I know I'm not the only one who is doing so, so please be alert of this! TRY TO CONTROL YOURSELF..

And I found something which is so TRUE from a friend's facebook.

Click on it for a larger view.

Image from http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=2817033&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=748054056&id=783568219


Anyway, I've finished revising my Business Information System and Business Law. Finished revising doesn't mean that I've finished MEMORIZING. Urghh.. Those cases! @_@ Although I can get what it means, but I don't know how to write and apply, then how? Useless! *scratching head* This time got two questions for Four Steps Process somemore.. Arghh.. T_T

Now I'm studying for Economics. Glad that I managed to finish up one chapter just now and had dim sum as my breakfast too. ^_^ Hope everything goes smoothly, and wish that I can finish up this subject within this weekend, according to my schedule. Still got Accounting to go.. OMG..

Last night I couldn't sleep well as I was thinking too many unnecessary things.. ~.~ So, I have really serious panda eyes today.

ME during study week. Ohh ok, it's my look at the moment. @_@

When I'm bored, I play around with my camera. I love playing with it and it's the best thing to fulfill my emptiness most of the time. Then, continue to study again.. *crapping*

Woaaah, I know I'm so lame and wasting my time here. *yawning* ^O^

Errr.. I'm actually also thinking the plans after exam. Really can't wait for it! So excited! LMAO. Uishhh.. Exam also haven't started then keep thinking already?! WAKE UP! STOP THINKING! *slap my face*

Ok, that's enough for me to release. Time to turn back to study mood.

YOU.. Do your best as well ok?! I'm here to support you, as always. ^@^ *bear hugs*

GAMBATTE! AZA AZA FIGHTING! ^o^

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei