Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello November

Posted by Cassey at 1:33 PM
Sorry for the late. Time flies.. It's already the new month, and almost end of the year.. ~.~ Say 'HELLO' to November! I'm happy when the time passed so fast, you know what I mean. *wink*

I didn't manage to go online last few days, as there's some Internet connection problem in Kota Kemuning area. And luckily I could go online since Monday night. ^_^ It's not a good thing after all, because I will come to online instead of studying like what I'm doing now. "=.=

Anyway, after completing this post, I'm going to continue with it, ok?!

Before I forget, HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN.. I have been so excited to attend any Halloween parties or events because I'm actually so desperate to wear costume and act like ghost to frighten people, LOL. I have missed out. =.=

Back to what had happened last few days, from my previous post, I have mentioned that I would attend my brother's convocation on last Saturday. My brother has graduated from his Diploma in Corporate Administration from Stamford College, CONGRATULATION to him once again. ^@^

31st October 2009 was a memorable and meaningful day for my family. We had fun on that day. I love the day, I love you all. *hugs+kisses* ^o^

CONGRATULATION to..
HO KAI SENG

My beloved elder brother

Yours truly from,
Your sister & family

And my favourite photo of the day..
I like it sooooo much, especially the flower bouquet. ^@^

Photos are uploaded in facebook. Click here if you want to see it. ^_^

BTW, my FINAL EXAM is coming in ONE WEEK. Sighh.. I haven't done enough preparation yet. I just finished Business Information System on Monday, and now working on Business Law which will be the first paper on next Thursday. T.T OMG, I'm so damn stress and nervous! Still got Economics and Accounting, if I'm still continue blogging here, I'm so going to RIP for this exam. *silent*

Back to study+exam mood..

All the best to my coursemates as well!
All the best to YOU!
All the best to SPM and STPM candidates!
All the best to EVERYONE who is sitting exam recently!
GOOD LUCK..
@_@

I might be MIA for a short period, see you all after exam! Miss ya! Toodles! *log out*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei