Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Random Facts

Posted by Cassey at 3:36 PM
I'm so bored and lazy now. *yawning*

I slept until 9.30am this morning. Didn't manage to wake up early and go for jogging. Arghh! I want to sleep earlier tonight! ~o~

I'm eating white chocolate because it's already the last piece and just now my dad asked me to finish it. And going to have a cup of low fat milk. ^@^ *drools*

I have created a new slogan for encouragement to myself, and I wrote into few pieces of colour papers and pasted on the wall, that is 'STOP BEING LAZY' in chinese words! =_=

I want my lifestyle to be more systematic, that's why I've created my own daily schedule. I will make the change in my life.

I have already taken at least eight cups of water since I woke up in the morning. Got much improvement compared to before. ^@^

I'm going to KL together with Ah Keat again tomorrow. I got several things need to be settled. This time will bring along my youngest sister to go for a walk. Then, we'll be coming back by bus.

I have settled my 'debts' with my dad just now. LOL. ^O^

I'm glad that I was able to read few pages of my novel 'For One More Day' in chinese version just now. Sighh, until today still unable finish it up yet though I have started to read this half a year ago. =.=

I'm going to help my dad to get more detailed information for the coming up plan. And follow up everything.

I'm listening to the song 'Sometimes When We Touch' sent by Roti Canai just now. I'm so in love with the song, with the meaningful lyrics. It's nice. ^_^ *enjoying*

I have to rush to keep the clothes now. The sky turns dark already and seems like going to rain soon. @_@ *away*

*back* I'm telling lame jokes to my younger sister. She is going to whack me soon! Muahaha! ^@^

I miss someone. Can't wait to share with him the dream I dreamed. But we're going to chat at night, as usual. ^o^

I'm so random and lame.. This is the FACT. LMAO. *laughing* ^O^

Yours truly,
◕‿◕ ChinChin ◕‿◕
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei