Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My 'Dead' Blog

Posted by Cassey at 11:56 PM
It's my another post without photos again, LOL. ^O^ Well, I didn't take photos that many and frequent like what I used to be. I was quite a photoshooting freak before this, especially using my mobile phone to camwhore. Since I've started my degree life, I'm not longer doing that anymore. Just don't know why. "=.=

Anyway, if you feel bored with what I'm typing, saying and crapping here, just ignore my post alright? I'm not using a gun and point it to you to force you to read it! ^_^

LMAO I'm sooooo lame now. *yawning* ^o^

I'm TIRED and SLEEPY. This morning I couldn't stay up for a long time in my bed because there's some temporary maids came to tidy up the house. I couldn't get enough sleep last night, so I'm going to sleep early tonight. ^@^ But it's just right after my hair dries later.

Another day was well-spent. ^_^ *grins* It was an early plan but last minute decision of mine to go for a shopping spree at Mid Valley and plan to catch up a movie myself. I wanted to use up the cinema voucher. Sighh, I already asked many friends but most of them were so busy with their stuffs, so ended up with going ALONE. However, I'm still enjoying going anywhere and doing anything alone instead of being in a big group. ^@^ LOL, what a kind of weird habit right.. But that's ME. However, I still met up with Siew Fang and we had great fun together, especially on the way back to Subang station by KTM, LMAO! ^O^

Bought a pair of shoes which I was quite satisfied with it. But now, I feel like it is too much black already. Haha.. "=.= *speechless* Choosy and perfectionist person like me always face such situation, haizzz..

Arghh, my blog has been so 'dead'. I should do something to let it 'alive' again! @o@
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei