Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All About Food

Posted by Cassey at 5:37 PM
Weheee! ^o^ I just came back from the movie which I have been looking forward to, and finally I deserved a chance to watch it today! Hoho! Thanks Maxim. ^_^ *hugs* I saw from Cheryl's blog saying that it was the best animated movie for her, and finally now I know why she says so. Undoubtedly this movie is AWESOME for me! Wowww! Credits for this movie.. *thumbs up*

Yes, it is the movie.. 'Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatball'.. But I'm now wondering why it is named so. ~.~

This is not only a good kid's film, but also a great comedy in general. I like many scenes from the movie. Especially during the 'ice-cream's rain'. Haha.. ^o^ If you watch the movie, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Children will like this movie very very very much, I bet. *wondering* Just imagine one day if this really happens, how fantastic.. @o@

I like it soooo much because I'm quite a food freak, LOL. ^O^

Image from http://soberingconclusion.com/movies/?p=1580


Image from http://www.avclub.com/articles/cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs,33016/


Image from http://www.slashfilm.com/tag/cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs/


This movie is strongly recommended. You shouldn't miss it. ^@^


I woke up quite late this morning, as I forgot to set up alarm. =.= Luckily, I was late for 5 minutes to class only. Haha.. And it's not because I was late for preparing my own stuffs, but was looking for parking. Haizz.. *scratching head* Anyway, I felt more mad when I reached college only knew the tutorial class in the afternoon was cancelled and the lecture ended early. It means, I drove out and had my class for an hour only, WTH. LMAO. That's why we went for the movie instead of going home after class. ^O^

Anyway, I'm going out for dinner at Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant later during their supper session. Huhu.. It is a sudden plan and last minute decision. Hia hia hia! ^o^ *giggling* TIME TO EAT!

And you.. How was your day?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN EE WEN! ^_^ *grins*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei