Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello I'm Here

Posted by Cassey at 11:18 PM
Hello readers, how are you today? @o@

I had a good day after all. After finished my class today, went out with two of my girls, QQ and Vonnie Bunnie to Sunway Pyramid and watched a movie, then we had dinner together. I really enjoyed every single moment spent with them. It has been a long time we didn't hang out like this. Seriously, I miss the moments. I miss the feeling. =.= During my foundation year, we used to go to Sunway Pyramid after classes very often. It's just like our second home. ^_^ But now, we are in different college. I don't know when will be the next time to meet again after today. Anyway, I'm so anticipating for the gathering of my girls when An Na comes from JB in few weeks time. *excited*

I told myself I NEED TO SAVE MONEY for this week. Still it ended up with went out with my dear sisters because I didn't want to miss the chance to meet them. Beside that, of course I must let myself out of the house to 'absorb some natural air' instead of studying at home like a 'nerd', right? Haha.. ^o^

And now it's time to turn back to study mood. =o= *yawning*

Time flies. This is already the last week of my college. I mean before final exam because next week will be study week. My first paper will be on another Thursday. "=.= OMG.. I'm really out of time now. I must finish up the two subjects by this week according to my schedule! Or else I'll be out of time. I WILL! And glad that it is in the progress now. LOL. @o@

As usual, every night spending my time with the him. I really enjoy every single moment chatting with him. He really cheers me up. ^_^ *grins*

I should practice back the habit, which I have been successful did this for one week few months ago. ~.~ My panda eyes are getting serious, my skin is getting worse.. I DON'T WANT! *shouting for help* ToT Ok, I should listen advice and sleep early every night alright?!

Now I want to go downstair to take my favourite chocolate milk, because it's already 12am. As appointed, time to chat! Toodles! >@< *log out*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei