Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Like Finally

Posted by Cassey at 9:52 PM
I have been MIA for few days again. LOL. ^O^

Anyway, after today, I feel much better. *sigh of relief* So I came to blog again. I apologize for my 'photoless' blog. Gege.. >_<

Now, still left FINAL EXAM to go which is coming in one month! Alright, it is very very very soon ok?! Sighhh.. Anyway, today I want to relax awhile first. ^_^ I had my presentation and submission of last assignment this morning, the feeling was absolutely awesome! *clapping hands*

I slept at 4.30am yesterday night, woke up at 5.30am.. I was freaking TIRED! That's why I have decided to skip Business Law's class this afternoon and came home to sleep. I really couldn't stand already. At the end, I had my longggggg nap from 3pm to 8.30pm without lunch and dinner.. =.=

And now, I'm so energetic! Opss.. My lifestyle and sleeping time have changed. OMG.. ~o~

I miss you badly as usual. Countdown still three months to go.
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei