Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid-Semester Break

Posted by Cassey at 4:10 PM
Say HELLO to the new month of October. Haha.. ^o^ *waving hand* I know I'm late, but anyway, who cares..

BTW, I'm still having my mid-semester break at my hometown recently. It is coming to the end, and going back to college on next week. It's Saturday now, and it's Mooncake festival today. ^_^

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL to everyone who is celebrating it. This is a good day to be spent with family. Relatives are all coming back. I bet those who are not back to their hometown will be missing their family badly.. I guess. >.<" Anyway, enjoy yourself on this day, alright? *hoping so* Too bad I'm unable to join Vonn them for the celebration tonight at Suriamas, I think. =.=

It's just a small update about what I have done throughout this holidays. Well, my break was well-spent as according to my personal things-to-be-done list, I have completed 12 tasks out of 15. Eeee.. I feel satisfied! At least I wasn't procrastinating after all. *thumbs up* Anyway, I didn't manage to take out sometime to study yet. I haven't touched anything. Same goes to BIS assignment. =.= Final exam is coming soon, in one month.

I had a great time spent with my family throughout this break.

Something memorable had happened to me on yesterday afternoon. Haha.. *forced to laugh* ~o~ 'CONGRATS' to me quickly, come come.. Yesterday this 'good driver' had made a longgggg scratch onto our car, sighhh.. 'Proud' to say that I'm the lucky-number-one who has given a 'wound' to my family's beloved car. Aikss.. T.T *heart pain* I feel so sorry to my parents and siblings. Hmmm.

Not going to explain in detail for what's going on exactly. Will roughly tell the story. *coughing* Yesterday afternoon I went to fetch my sister back from school, and I met accident in front of the back gate. Well, how embarrassing because there was soooo many cars during that time. Due to my carelessness and paying concentration on another side, I created this accident. *cover face* Poor our car with the long scratch which was more costly if brought to fix compared to the 'wound' on the Malay lady's car. Supposingly I had to pay RM100 back to her, after acting pity and negotiating, the price was deducted to RM50. Then, my friend came. However at the end, I paid nothing because she went off without going to the friend's shop. I will explain in details if you ask me about it. LOL. *evil laughing* Hopefully I won't meet the lady again, hopefully she won't go to disturb my friend's shop, hopefully she won't remember the car plat number.. Ahhh! *worrying* >O<

That's all until now. Going to have big family dinner tonight, for this special day and my grandpa's birthday. ^_^ *grins* Haizz, I really don't want to go back to college.. I'm still in holidays mood.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH GONG!
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei