Thursday, October 8, 2009

Take A Breathe

Posted by Cassey at 12:09 AM
I know my blog has become so DEAD. Many friends have been complaining to me about my blog is having too many words instead of pictures now, LOL. In fact, I used to have full page of photos in every post before this. ^O^

Anyway, I have no ideas for why this is happening. I'm not capturing photos that frequent like what I used to do before recently. Haha.. ^@^ Maybe because I don't have a good camera, so I have no intention to take photos. Hia hia hia hia! Anyway, I got my camera already now. Guess it's time to make some changes.. Hoho! *wink* ^_<

I met up with Taylor's friends today, and we celebrated Qi's birthday at Sushi Zanmai Sunway Pyramid. Happy Birthday to Jun Qi which falls on this Friday! BTW, I was so happy to meet up with all of you just now. It has been a long time we didn't meet up with each other. ^o^ We have been planning to give a birthday surprise, but seemed like it has failed. Hmmm. *wondering* Anyway, hope everyone had fun just now.. Had a great chat with some of the friends, going to miss you all very much again after today! T.T *hugs*

Somehow I have to admit that I'm not in the good mood today, especially now.. ~.~

I'm supposed to write the Econs essay.. Do the BIS assignment.. Keep continue on with my works.. But I'm failed. "=.=

I'm feeling not-so-good. I want to drink alcohol so badly. I want someone to chat with me. I wish that you are here but why you are not?! Where have you gone? I miss you.. ToT *tears rolling in eyes*

I need more time and effort to stand up again. I'm not that tough. =o=
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei