Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cafe World

Posted by Cassey at 2:19 AM
Hahahahaha! ^O^ I totally don't know what's going on to me. Staring at the laptop, then smiling to myself. Especially when see the characters keep moving around, serving dishes and the chef is busy cooking, zzzzz. *laughing*

Recently I'm so addicted to this game. Yes, it's the new game in facebook, CAFE WORLD. OMG! I admit this.. Arghhh! I shouldn't touch it! ToT What's so fun with this stupid, silly and childish game? Haha.. What a feature in facebook.. "=.= LOL, my cousin sitting beside me also playing too. Both of us, haizz.. Two 'nyiong ren', hoho! *speechless*

Late of the night, I'm still doing my BIS assignment. Trying to figure out the question, and sorry that I'm unable to filter the datas la. ~o~ I really don't know how does it work. I forgot already and the file I got from college is not functioning. Hmmm..

So here comes I play the Cafe World, again and again.. =o=

I hope I will get bored with it after few days. Or else.. I WILL KEEP PROCRASTINATING AGAIN! *praying to god* @_@
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei