Saturday, October 10, 2009

Canon EOS 500D

Posted by Cassey at 5:33 PM
As what I've mentioned in my previous post, I have purchased my dream DSLR camera. Haha! ^O^ *shouting and jumping* I'm soooooo happy because I've been saving money for it since last year. Ahemm! *coughing* Finally I'm able to buy it! But I'm not the one doing the full payment. Gege.. ^@^

Thanks to my family members for sponsoring me. Hia hia hia! *evil giggling*

Say 'hello' to my Canon EOS 500D. ^_^ *grins*

Anyway, I still need more time to explore how to use the features in it. ~.~ Huhuuu! I can't expect that I'm owning the camera now! Haha! Come come let's go for photoshooting, anyone? @o@

And the best photos for me so far..

I love these. ^_<

Final exam is coming in one month. Sighhh.. *nervous*

The year end's plan is coming. It is really out of expectation! Two months to go. It makes things might turn out perfectly! Yuhuuu! I'm so looking forward it! *clapping hands* ^O^

Countdown three months to go. I'll wait for you. Trust me, will you?

And time to turn back to assignment and presentation mood which its due on coming Wednesday. =o= *yawning*

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei