Friday, October 30, 2009

Pek Teng's Birthday Celebration

Posted by Cassey at 3:14 PM
Phewww, my first semester is coming to the end, next week will be the study week. ~.~ It means that, FINAL EXAM IS COMING SOON! Arghhh.. *nervous* I haven't finished studying any of the subjects yet, OMG.. Anyway, this weekend I'm not going to continue my study first as my family is coming tomorrow, and we're going to attend my brother's convocation. ^o^

BTW, after the last class on today, me, Maxim and Christine have planned to celebrate birthday for Pek Teng. We had our lunch in TGI Fridays Sunway Pyramid and took a piece of cake at Secret Recipe. LOL. It was just a simple celebration but we hoped that you won't mind about it and like it. *hugs* ^@^

Let photos tell everything.


The birthday girl, Pek Teng

*like this*

Us

*drools*

After lunch, we headed to Secret Recipe for this.

Happy birthday to you..
A candid shot, buahaha! ^@^

Alright, that's all for today. It is raining heavily now, I should off the laptop already. *yawning*

Rainy day is a best time to sleep. But, now I feel like eating. Seriously I'm really hungry la.

And I MISS YOU, as usual.

Toodles! ^_^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei