Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Nineteenth Birthday

Posted by Cassey at 12:50 AM
Ahemm! *coughing* Finally I get to update about this! Well, it's about MY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY which falls on 26th of September, which is about half a month ago. LOL. ^O^

It was just a simple day. No special celebrations, no birthday gifts, not too much. Haha.. It wasn't a good birthday after all, because something happened to me on that weekend, which has made my mood destroyed at all. "=.= *dissapointed*

I don't know why from day to day, I started to get afraid for the coming of birthday. T.T I don't like birthday. I wonder why I was so excited for the coming of birthday few years before. And now, I don't feel so. I got the phobia on my birthday. Hehe.. What a weird thinking. ~.~

Anyway, it has turned to become special when I received many wishes from all the friends through calling, SMS, MSN, facebook, blog, etc. It has made my day became much better. And there were some friends who have been dissapearing for quite sometime and came to me on this day. How surprising! @o@ However, MILLION OF THANKS TO THE LOVELY WISHES FROM ALL OF YOU! I appreciate it.

Thanks a lot to the only one. *with love* ^_^

Before I start my post, I would like to thank to my dear TARCians, June and Sheau Pey. One year ago during my 18th birthday, I received a lovely gift. It was a container filled of 365 colourful stars. I was asked to open one each in a day starting on that time as there were sentences written in each star. When I have finished opening it, it would be my 19th birthday already. Finally, I have finished opening it. I have spent a few days to figure out the whole thing, so that I could read what both of you have written to me. ^@^

It was a really meaningful and precious gift for me. It was the first time ever I received such birthday gift. It really means a lot to me. I like it soooo much! For me, it wasn't easy to write in every piece of paper and make into stars. It needed much time and effort. I'm so glad to have the pleasure to receive such gift from both of you, I really mean it. *touched*

Dear June and Sheau Pey,
Flashback to the past, we have been through two sweet and memorable months together. That was the happiest moment I had with this group of friends. Although the time we spent together was really short, surprisingly that I got the opportunity to receive such special gift from both of you. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. I like the gift very much. It means a lot to me. Hopefully we can keep in touch always and our friendship will never fade. Take care. Miss you all!
With love,
Kai Chin

Back to the celebration of my 19th birthday..

On the day before my birthday, I was having last class in college before mid-semester break. After class, me with my coursemates, Maxim, Christine and Pek Teng headed to Pasta Zanmai Sunway Pyramid for lunch. I have already known that you all were going to celebrate with me and thanks Pek Teng for coming and skipped her class. =.= It's just that I didn't know you all went out to buy two pieces of cakes which really gave me a surprise. *peace out*

BTW, we had a great time.

Thanks a lot and I love you girls!

Then, I went back to hometown. I was so excited because my holidays have just started. ^o^ At night, my dad suggested to have some nice food as our coming birthdays' celebration. FYI, my dad's birthday was four days after my birthday that falls on 30th of September. We really enjoyed the meal and had great fun with my family members. ^_^ *grins*

I love the meal! And I love you all! ^o^

As what we have planned, I have appointed with a sweet friend, Swee Chan which I have not met her for more than one year already. If not mistaken, last time I met her was when I came out from national service last year. ^@^ I was so glad to meet you and had a really good night chatting with you. Hope we can meet up again next time! Guess we still got lots of stories to share about.

And of course, we had a nice camwhore session..

Thanks for the cute little monkey, my dear! ^O^

And finally, it was my birthday. Hmmm.. the day of turning 19, nothing special anyway. Because my mood was really BAD! Due to some reasons! T.T What a bad time.. Anyway, on that afternoon, mum prepared some slightly 'different' lunch for us. It was delicious! *thumbs up* It's not too special but the type of food wasn't like what she used to cook. Get what i mean? *wondering*

Thanks mummy! Muackkk! ^@^

After my lunch, went out with the brother as he said he was going to treat me to eat. Hia hia hia! Sighh.. Our yumcha gang left no one else. T.T Anyway, he has treated me three pieces of delicious cakes and nice drink from Secret Recipe. And of course we had a great afternoon spending whole day long to chat. Hmm, I always like to spend time with close friends rather than being in a big gang to chat for no point. We have realized this since long time ago. Glad to have you as my brother, and gave me lots of advice in cheering me up! ^o^

Thanks for everything! Thanks for the day! ^_^

Things have turned to become worse. Haizz.. My mood really.. Ahhh.. ToT *speechless* Anyway, it was over. It's just that happened in a not-right-time. ~.~ At night after dinner, our family went to yumcha at Island Red Cafe. Here I've got another piece of cake again. This year's birthday I got several pieces of birthday cakes. Now it is not longer like the past by buying a big cake for celebration. @_@

Thanks my lovely family again and again! *giggling*

Coming up next was outing to D'island Cafe with few friends. It was a last minute plan, I guess. FYI, I have my sister in LLF, Jiun who is sharing the same birth place, same birth month, same birthday but different birth time with me. What a coincidence.. ^@^ We had a simple celebration as appointed by our buddies, Keat, Kar Ming and Jia Onn.

Thank you very much, my friends! ^o^

Before I forget, I'm glad to see the birthday wishes and my faces appeared in several friends' blogs. *touched*

Thanks Darling CaiE, QQ, Vonnie Bunnie, Sui Za Bor and Xxxxxxx! Hoho! ^o^

Last but not least, I received an air post that came from another piece of land few days after my birthday. It's birthday wishes across the miles.. It's something that really melts my heart..

Thank you very very very much! I appreciate everything! >_<

Although we might be miles apart, no distance is too far..

I miss you. T.T *tears rolling in eyes*

Just don't know why.. When I'm typing this post, I feel like crying. *silent* Seriously, I really hoped you would be here on that day but what could I do.. It's my birthday yet nothing meaningful. Everything seemed to be meaningless when you're not here. I didn't know since when, I started to hate the coming of birthday. I don't like birthdays after all. @_@

Anyway, it's the day I have turned officially nineTEEN, last year of being a TEENager. Hoho! ^o^ Time flies.. Somehow I feel like things are changing from day to day.. The world, the surrounding, everyone around us and even ourselves. We change our mind from time to time, and we didn't even realized things that have turned out differently.

The feeling of getting older and mature is great.. Isn't it? ^_^

Life still goes on..
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei