Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recent Me

Posted by Cassey at 10:28 AM
Hello readers! How are you today? ^_^

Well, I guess I'm doing fine at the moment. Since last Wednesday I have done my presentation and submitted our last group assignment, everything was FREE! Hia hia hia! ^@^ *laughing* I had a relaxing weekend at my hometown, did what I used to do, talking craps with my family, hanging out with friends and some unnecessary things. LMAO. ^O^

Anyway, it was just for a short period, because we're sitting for final exam in three weeks from today. =.= *nervous* I tried to start with my revision on last weekend but still I FAILED. You know this is my bad habit. Hmmm. Alright, WE SHOULD STOP PROCRASTINATING.. Ahhh! @o@

As usual, I enjoy every single moment with your appearance. Chatting with you everyday is like my daily schedule now. Everything about you that will cheer me up! ^@^ *hugs*

No special events.. No special occasions.. =.= I just got back my camera last Sunday, as I borrowed to my brother for his vacation with friends. Sighh.. I haven't even really used my camera yet. Anyone wants to go for photoshooting? *wondering* Pey, waiting for plans as what we have mentioned ya. LOL.

Won't be back to hometown that frequent for the coming weeks.. Guess will wait until exam is over that time. QQ, hope the plan can work out.. We want VACATIONS! ^o^ BTW, Caryn how's the plan for NS-mates gathering after our exams? Hope it can go smoothly. Really wish to see you all, after more than one year. "=.=

Year end's planning seems like going smoothly. *clapping hands*

BTW, I'm really looking forward the coming of next Chinese New Year. Hope time can pass faster. Huhuhu..

OMG OMG OMG! What I'm dreaming now? Zzzzz. ~.~ I should put more concentration and efforts on my final exam first, more than ANYTHING ELSE! *yelling*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei