Monday, October 26, 2009

Homestaying Outgoing

Posted by Cassey at 2:54 PM
Wuhuuu.. It is raining now. =.= *yawning* I have been staying at home since I woke up this morning. Oh no, it should be afternoon. LOL. Was doing something just now and time was spent like that, then had maggi as lunch. After this post, I'm going to continue with my studies. I PROMISE. ^_^

Yesterday I went out with few buddies and went to catch up a movie at Tropicana City Mall in Damansara. It was the first time I have been there. That wasn't a good place for shopping but I love their GSC cinema. I think it is really a good place for movie, haha.. ^o^

Anyway, I have watched this movie finally. I remembered once I went to Sunway Pyramid alone and planned to watch movie that time, luckily I didn't watch it because I didn't know what type of movie it was. Or else, I would be really afraid. =.= It's a horror movie with strong body violence, sexuality and partying. I was really shocked with the ways of killing and frightened by the sound effects. The characters in the movie are really so-called 'bitches', LMAO. ^O^ *laughing*


You shall watch this movie, 'Sorority Row'. The story is about six sisters, who were trying to make cheat but ended up with real death in one of them. As they wanted to keep this secret, with 'trust, respect, honor, solidarity, and secrecy', it has changed everything in them after that. I like the storyline where it gives me a lesson, it tells us that making a small mistake can really bring big impacts to the entire life. ~.~ Anyway, I was quite surprised with the real murderer at the end of the story. *wondering*

After movie, we went to Shabu-Shabu steamboat in Bandar Puteri Puchong for dinner. First time I went, I didn't really like it. But now, I really love it. ^@^ *drools*


Ignore my randomness. Because I'm really kind of fickle-minded. >_<

An Na is coming to KL in this week, if not mistaken. We're going to gather and hang out together, it's a MUST ok? I miss my sisters, I miss the gang, I miss everything, I MISS MY GIRLS! T.T Looking forward to the day to come..

What are you doing now? Miss you badly. Take care. *hugs*

I have been countdowning down for three months to go since that time. Now, still THREE MONTHS TO GO. T.T
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei