Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Without Title

Posted by Cassey at 1:22 AM
Ahhh.. *yawning* ^O^ I feel sleepy now, but still don't want to go to bed yet. Hmmm, sorry to you ok? For not listening to your advice.. If I tell you the main reason I'm still waiting here, I think you are going to scold me. LOL. Actually I'm waiting for my dishes in Cafe World to be ready, hmmm.. few more minutes to go. @_@ OMG, I'm addicted to it! *shaking head*

College is going to start tomorrow. Ohh not, I mean not tomorrow but after I wake up from my sleep later. ^_^ *grins* Sighh.. I'm still in the holidays mood, I don't want to go back first.. Can I? Presentations are coming.. One more BIS assignment need to be submitted.. And here comes, the FINAL EXAM.. T.T Lazy fellows like me, will feel very torturing! When these days are coming.. Arghhh! @o@

I'm trying to go through the assignment question, but I don't understand. Zzzzz. I'm so stupid. ~.~ Going to have group discussion with group members after lecture in the morning. Emmm, I really need to get my mood back to S-T-U-D-Y! Yes.. Study life! College life! Hectic life! Exhausted life! Tiring life! "=.= *complaining*

BTW, I'm happy today. I got my new mouse from Lowyat, by ignoring both of me and Ee Wen needed to carry so many heavy bags all around due to my CARELESSNESS and FOOLISHNESS! =o= *laughing non-stop* And the most important is, I got my DSLR camera today! Weheeee!

Say 'HELLO' to my Canon EOS 500D! *clapping hands* ^@^

Time to sign off, toodles!
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei