Friday, October 23, 2009

Supper At Tenji

Posted by Cassey at 4:02 PM
Attention please! Tenji Japanese Buffet Gourmet Sensation, Mont Kiara is having promotion from 1st October 2009 to 30th November 2009 for lunch and supper time with only RM49.90+ per pax during weekdays! For more information, please click here. So, what are you waiting for? LOL! ^O^ Sounds like helping them to advertise it.. *giggling* Anyway, good things must be shared, isn't it?

And of course, people like me will not miss out this chance to get a try on their japanese buffet during this period. I always like to try, but after I've been there once, I won't feel like going again. Better save up money to explore and discover nice food from other places! ^_^ So, thanks to Ah Keat for asking me to join along, which was a last minute decision. Our plans used to be successful at the last moment. =.= Anyway, we had a rough plan about it few weeks before, that's why I managed to save up money first. If not, my wallet will be broken. *wink*

That was really the first time I brought out my baby camera along with me, to so-called 'occasions'. LMAO! ^O^ I really enjoyed camwhoring all the way during the meal but obviously I'm not going to post out everything here. Or else it will be overflooded. And I need more time to handle on how to use it wisely. I mean, for the aperture, shutter speed, ISO and everything, I still not able to control it well. *wondering* =.= Sifu ah sifu, waiting for you to teach me.. But something I must practice to be good in, is self-camwhoring using DSLR! Hahahaha! I can make it, trust me. *show tongue*

Met a pretty new friend, Christine Hui Fern on that day. She looks like Yi Qian, isn't she? ^@^

Photos portray the great moments we had.

The best photo of the day for me *like it*

FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! *drools*

*thumbs up*
Best time is used to spend with awesome friends. ^_^

My comment is.. The food there is not really that kind of very delicious. I mean, it's just some of them are good, some not really. Don't know why I still prefer Jogoya. ^@^

We started our supper which was actually our dinner on 9.30pm and we left at about 11.45pm. They suggested to go Genting after that but I was already too tired that time so I didn't respond on it. Hmmm, I actually wished to do some crazy things but I have no choice because I can't back home that late. Although that night when I reached home that time already 1am. =.= *speechless* Anyway, I really had a good time with you guys for eating, playing and camwhoring that night. Thanks again.

Ahhh.. *yawning* Woke up from my nap just now and had my dinner, now facing my laptop again. Currently no one at home. I'm not going back hometown this weekend BTW. I want to spend more time on my revision and I supposed to work on it NOW! Still, MY LAZINESS! ToT Alright, after this I have to continue with it ok? Stop procrastinating.. Haizz, I also get bored with myself for keep repeating this sentence EVERYTIME. Haha.. ^@^

I had a not-so-good day today. As usual, I finished my classes at 1pm. Something different was met up with my dear Qer Xin this afternoon! We had a great meal and great chat. Thanks dear! *hugs* Anyway, weather wasn't turn out good because after we took our lunch, it was raining heavily! Two of us like crazy ladies, using newspapers to cover on our heads and walked for quite a distance back to college and I even crossed several roads to get the car. At the end, I was totally wet. Arghhh.. @o@ My stomach wasn't feeling well and get caught in the rain somemore. Haizz.. I was so frustrated when I had to rush home by 3pm with such condition on that time. LOL. "=.=

Anyway, ignore my craps. Hehe.. I'm in the mood so I typed so long, and guess nobody is going to read this. Alright, I'll stop here. Toodles!

Have a great weekend! ^o^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei