Sunday, August 3, 2008

AT HOMETOWN

Posted by Cassey at 10:39 PM
hahahahahahahaha..^o^
I LOVE MY HOMETOWN~~~
I LOVE MY FAMILY~~~
I LOVE MY HOUSE~~~
that's why i always think that,
HOME is the BEST!!!^_^

some people always ask me..
why always want to go back home?>o<
there is no reason..
just feel like HOME is very comfortable and warm..
and i can eat my mum's cooking..^@^

morning i woke up quite early..
and had breakfast with my dad, mum and two sisters..
then we went to open shop as usual..~.~
we were busy doing our things..
and i didn't forget to eat this..

^^MY FAVOURITE ROCKY^^
in STRAWBERRY flavour..
we captured some nice photos today..
my siblings.. four of us..^_^
aiyo.."=.=
you see his funny face..
my brother.. SENG..
one more.. HAHA!!!>o<
my sisters.. YUEN and ENG..
and then.. we took this..
yuen and me..
guess what i had for lunch today?@_@
mum's cooking..
I LOVE IT~~~
this is one of it..
=BITTER GOURD SOUP=
yummy.. yummy.. yummy..

after lunch, four siblings went to another town nearby together..
actually our purpose is to go for the ~MINI PC FAIR~
sigh.. really dissapointed to see that..>o<

anyway, is still crowded..@_@
since it was still early, we went to have prawn mee and asam laksa..
O-H  M-Y  G-O-D!!!
actually we had just taken our LUNCH..>o<
small bowl of =ASAM LAKSA=..
is ^^MINE^^
i bought this back for my dad and mum from somewhere nearby..
*SHAO BAO*
pork and chicken..
today something happened on the way back home,
we met our cousin and tried to say HIHI to them..
luckily brother was driving in the slow speed..
the lorry in front of us stopped his car suddenly.."=.=
we were S-H-O-C-K-E-D!!!
on the spur of the moment,
my brother was calm..~.~
he drove the car to another side..
and we escaped from this ACCIDENT..>o<
heartbeat increased until 1000000000000000000~~~

i was BORED~~~
evening we went back home..
then ME, my DAD and MUM went out together..^_^
we had dinner, and went to hypermarket to buy some daily use for home..
*WATSON*

^^TF VALUE MART^^
my dad's favourite..
because it sells things cheaper than other markets..
"NO OFFER DON'T BUY.."

^^THANK YOU, PLEASE COME AGAIN!!!^^

at night, i had my favourite again..

DURIAN..
yes indeed, it is DURIAN!!!^o^
DELICIOUS~~~
tonight didn't hang out with my formal classmates..
em.. should say MY OLD FRIENDS..>o<
haiz.. is always like this..
after graduated from secondary school, all have separated..
everyone is busy with THEIR LIFE, THEIR FUTURE..
and hard to gather again like last time.."=.=
DON'T KNOW WHEN CAN MEET UP AGAIN???
^^K-E-E-P  I-N  T-O-U-C-H^^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei