Wednesday, August 6, 2008

NOTHING

Posted by Cassey at 6:20 PM
WHAT A BORED DAY~~~

^^GOOD MORNING^^
today i went to college for the SAY club meeting..
i took these photos..
who don't know these are MAGAZINES???
first time take from this position..^_^
after that then i came back..@_@
whole day, i was sitting in front of my laptop..
of course i took a nap..~.~
i'm extremely BORED~~~
really NOTHING TO DO..
i didn't like to watch tv..
so i spent my time on eating and online..>o<
L-I-F-E  T-O-O  B-O-R-E-D  RECENTLY..

and I MISS YOU..T.T

i played with the mirrors around the house..

^^HEHE^^



















^^HIHI^^















=THE BATHROOM=

also taking my own photos..
SEE MY "TIRED LOOKING"..

only ONE EYE..@_@
BLURRRRR~~~
^.^ ChiNcHiN ^.^
what is the time now???
^^4 O'CLOCK^^

guess what is this?~.~
very E-A-S-Y..
ARGHHHH~~~
NOTHING TO WRITE!!!>o<
but at night..
i D-R-O-V-E car..@_@
first time driving in kl at night..
but just inside this arrea la..
i went to SECRET RECIPE with my cousin..

~SECRET RECIPE~
inside the shop..
^^CAKES^^
WOW~~~
seem D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!^@^
after we bought, then we left..
*REFLECTION*
=END OF THE DAY=
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei