Saturday, August 9, 2008

MENG CONG'S BIRTHDAY

Posted by Cassey at 10:22 PM
i was back to TARC again today!!!
like what we have appointed few weeks before..^_^
today was the celebration of ^^MENG CONG'S BIRTHDAY^^
i left home earlier in the morning by my cousin's car to that area..
WOW~~~
i was familiar with that place..
i was used to that place..>o<

i arrived college..
and that time my friends were having DESIGN PRACTICAL CLASS~~~
which was on every S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y..
they were happy to see me, and me too..
after that, we went to our old place..
for meng cong's birthday celebration..^o^


*LITTLE TREE*
i miss here very much..T.T
MENG CONG and me.. the birthday boy..^o^
is your 18 years old birthday celebration..
=SOME OF MY FRIENDS IN TARC=
~ABOUT LITTLE TREE~
anyway, we had great photography session during the free time..^_^
these belong to our sweet memories..
me and JESSICA..^@^
me and DESMOND..^_^
me and BOON..^o^
me and MENG CONG again..@_@
me and KIM JONG..^@^
me and SHU WEN..^_^
me and KENNETH..^o^
i had these..
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S~~~!!!
"mirror.. mirror.. on the wall..
who is the fairest of the all???"
^^LOL^^
our SWEET MEMORIES on that day..>o<
*THE PIANIST*
i have been here for 3 times..
everytime i also see such view..^o^
SWEEEEEEET~~~

=POSING=
our birthday cake was a surprise for meng cong..>o<
the light was switched off and all of us sang birthday song to him..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
BEAUTIFUL LIGHT~~~
he is cutting the cake..
hehe.. FOR YOU..~.~
before we leave there..>o<
once again..^_^
MENG CONG, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!
WISH YOU STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY ALWAYS..
AND MAY HOPE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE..

~LITTLE TREE~
belongs to YOUR SECOND HOME..^o^
TO: MENG CONG
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
and we apologize for just giving you such a simple birthday celebration..
not like what we celebrated others birthday last time.."=.=
hope you won't mind about it..
even though just few of us, but we are representing all of them to celebrate for you..
we don't have big number of people,
but we are SINCERE..^@^
hope you enjoy.. take care..
FROM: CHIN CHIN
after the celebration, four of us went out together..^_^
we went to MID VALLEY for shopping..
HA-HA-HA-HA~~~!!!
~ON THE WAY~
^^THANKS FOR THE GIFTS^^
arrived M-I-D  V-A-L-L-E-Y without traffic jam..
LOL~~~
=THE SHOPPING HOURS=
~BEAUTIFUL DECORATIONS OF EVERY COURTS~
on the way back..>o<
leaving here..
^^WAKAKAKA^^
this is funny photo.."=.=
night i had seen beautiful scene of the BUKIT BINTANG area..
it was really WONDERFUL~~~
it is *B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L*
but i was not in really good mood that time..T.T
anyway, i enjoyed my day..
night i stayed at TARC HOSTEL~~~
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei