Monday, August 18, 2008

SLEEPY DAY

Posted by Cassey at 9:28 PM
it was a NEW DAY, NEW WEEK..
~MONDAY~
the most tiring day in a week for me..T.T
my class on 8am until 5pm..
between only got 1 hour break.."=.=
REALLY TIRED~~~

I DIDN'T LATE TO COLLEGE TODAY~~~!!!
and i was in my new clothes today..
someone thought i was wearing formal???
^^LOL^^
yes indeed, is considered as half formal..~.~

LOOK AT THIS~~~



it supposed to be a CUTE CUTE BABY..
but after being edited by maria, it had become..
an D-E-V-I-L???>o<
picked this from the newspaper..

during the an hour break, we had our *LUNCH*





=B2 CAFE=

there was an event at the courtyard today..^o^
and this was the only photo i took..
and i found that this decoration is ^^NICE^^



=POKER MAN=
i created this name for him actually..~.~

then we continued our class..
and i took many photos with my friends again today..^o^













^^F-R-I-E-N-D-S^^
i seem like studying in girl's school..
hahahaha..~.~





~BEFORE THE TUTORIAL STARTS~



YO~~~
is ^.^ ChiNcHiN ^.^ again.."=.=



*COLORFUL*

anyway, today's INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN COMMUNICATION..
we watched movie..^_^
^^FORREST GUMP^^



like the C-I-N-E-M-A???@_@

anyway, here is my friend from diploma in communication..



WENDY and me..
miss you.. muahaha!!!^@^

today whole day very S-L-E-E-P-Y..
zzzzzzzzzzz..
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei