Sunday, August 17, 2008

UNFORGETTABLE DAY

Posted by Cassey at 8:44 PM
it was an UNFORGETTABLE DAY for me.."=.=
something happened today..
i was really SHOCKED~~~
and A-F-R-A-I-D..T.T
my mood turned into.. haiz..
very hard to describe..@_@
the mood was REALLY REALLY SOUR & BAD..
and even HELPLESS~~~

i left hometown earlier today..
=BACK TO KL=
not really that excited.. didn't know why..



SMILE SMILE..^_^



say ^^PEACE^^

no many photos were taken today..
sigh.. don't know why.."=.=
we were on our way to kl..
and i was still planning what to do when reached there..
my friends still suggested to go for sing k???
~LOL~

anyway, the thing i mention was..
*WE MET A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T*
i was really frightened..
and i didn't know what could i do on the spur of the moment..
the feeling really..>o<
HARD TO DESCRIBE!!!

it was the first time i met accident..
i could hardly forget the moment when our car knocked the car in front..~.~
the sound.. it was really..
ANYWAY, PLEASE BE MORE ALERT ON THE ROAD!!!
and i must do so!!!@_@
YES I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL!!!
it was really a lesson..



i take this at the roadside.."=.=

anyway, i had my "LUNCH" when i reached my aunt's home..
really a simple lunch..>o<
at ~EVENING 4 O'CLOCK~



*NONG SHIM CUP NOODLE*
bad for health!!!
please don't eat, alright???
i was really HUNGRY~~~

this whole afternoon i was spending my time on my laptop..T.T
it was extremely bad for my E-Y-E-S-I-G-H-T..
but nothing i could do beside this on that time..
anyway, my aunt asked me to out after that..^_^
she asked me to drive..
and it was first time i drove to PUCHONG..>o<



view from the driver's seat A-G-A-I-N..@_@

i was quite afraid to drive that time..
as i thought of the scene of the ACCIDENT..
WE REALLY HAVE TO BE ALERT!!!>o<
however, i had gained more confidence on driving recently..
thanks to my aunt and cousin who trained me to drive in kl..
but i still need to practice more..^o^

IT WAS REALLY AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY FOR ME~~~

"DRIVERS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON THE ROAD.."
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei