Friday, August 15, 2008

BACK TO HOMETOWN

Posted by Cassey at 10:43 PM
today i'm back to my hometown..^_^
YEAH~~~!!!
for me, HOMETOWN is the BEST..
anyway, my cousin and me slept until quite late this morning..
before we left, we had our lunch..
and last not but least,
i had my favourite ^^DURIAN^^
Y-U-M-M-Y..

before we back, we went to MID VALLEY..



i didn't take too many photos right there..
i bought birthday gift for YUEN..
and SECRET RECIPE cakes for my family..^_^

i arrived my hometown in the evening..
so happy to see my family members..
mum prepared delicious "tang yuan" today..
I REALLY ENJOYED~~~
by the way, i was busy chatting with my sisters..

DAD and MUM were not in the good health recently..
sigh..T.T
hope they will be better soon..
TAKE CARE~~~

at night, i went out with a few of my friends..
we went to ^^OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE^^



guess who is this???
i don't want to tell la.."=.=
but he looks very funny lo..
wearing CAP to eat noodle..>o<



so COOL~~~



haha..^o^
eating what???



this HALF-BOILED EGGS are really DISGUSTING..~.~
who dare to eat after mixing up with much sauce, pepper and so on..
YERRRRRRR~~~



he is too brave!!!^o^
he took it..

after that, i back home..
one day was over..@_@

today i took not many photos,
as i was quite lazy today.. don't know why..
I SPENT MY TIME ENJOYING AT HOME~~~

I LOVE MY HOME SWEET HOME!!!^_^

anyway, i would like to share with you all about the short commercial advertisement we made for our presentation that day..~.~
here it is!!!
*NEU MIRACLE*


ENJOY~~~

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei