Monday, August 4, 2008

KEAT'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Posted by Cassey at 11:59 PM
^^LLF^^
my little-little family..^o^
it has been a long time we didn't gather together..
but today WE HAD IT!!!>o<
we have celebrated KEAT'S BIRTHDAY at REDBOX SUNWAY..
hahahahahaha!!!^@^
i spent my whole morning at home..
as i had my class on the afternoon..^_^
i went to college's library today..
and used the computer provided first time..
this is the COMPUTER ROOM..
there were a lot rooms here..
facilities.. SO FAR NOT BAD!!!^_^
=COLLEGE LIBRARY=
seems ok right..^@^
the place where we keep our belongings provided by the library..^o^
then, i attended the FIRST LECTURE in college..
today is THE FIRST DAY of study..^_^
actually i have missed the tutorial in the morning..
since i didn't know which group i'm in..
but now i have already know..^@^
i'm in TUTORIAL GROUP 2..
same with tarc last time..
~MY FIRST CLASS~
quite dissapointed actually..
and i was in super bad mood today because of something happened..>o<
sigh.. i'm wondering if i would become crazy..
REGRETTTTT~~~
but no choice, i have to face it..T.T
T-I-M-E-S  U-P!!!
YEAH..^o^
i left.. but still need to back the next day..@_@
excited because i'm going to SUNWAY PYRAMID after that..
my friends were waiting for me..^_^
today SEVEN OF US went to SING K..
with the identity of STUDENTS..
hehe..^@^
all from different colleges.. realize?
but we have common identity.. that is..
=LLF MEMBERS=
anyway, we had fun today..
i was too enjoying with singing..
LALALALALALALA~~~
PEACE^^
a part of the SONGS LIST..
YING and me..
QIAN and me..
the two great partners.. haha!!!^o^
LLF members in 4SHT and 5SHT on 2007, 2008..
^^GIRLS GANG^^
me and TECK..
me and JIUN..
sweet memory.. keke..^@^
handsome and pretty..
LOL~~~
the birthday guy..
our father.. KEAT..^_^
NICE SHOOT!!! isn't it???
and this..
i forced her to capture one..
sooo PITY.."=.=
we enjoyed in redbox until 8.30pm only..
then we left for shopping spree at sunway pyramid..
just simply walking HERE and THERE..~.~
nice poses in front of =MNG=..
me and the "HANDSOME" again..@_@
ChiNcHiN and Xiao Qian..
my C-H-U-B-B-Y face..
^.^ ChiNcHiN ^.^
this "MAGIC HAT" belongs to ZHI HUI..
didn't get to capture photo with her leh.. sigh..@_@
next time must take again!!! ok???
all is the crazy man's fault!!!
A-N-G-R-Y~~~
today i met a lot of crazy people..
why i'm also unlucky one..T.T
always meet with such people..
er.. i don't know H-O-W  T-O  S-U-R-V-I-V-E la..
HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!"=.=
back home and had a nice chat with my friend through webcam..
and took nice photo too..
still got actually i took *tomyam cup noodles* as DINNER~~
^^THANKS^^
saying ^^HIHI^^
blek..^@^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei