Sunday, August 3, 2008

END OF A WEEK

Posted by Cassey at 10:53 PM
is SUNDAY..^_^

the most enjoyable and relaxing day for me..

i slept until very late.. 12.42am..@_@

wow..

SO LAZY~~~



this is one of the decoration found in my parent's room..

see..^o^







































hm..

this is a lovely gift from our four siblings to my father on FATHER'S DAY..

sweet family photo..^@^



em.. sunday normally just at home when at hometown..

today just as usual..~.~

i drove back to shop because forgot to take things..

i didn't forget to do this..



haha.. ^^PEACE^^


i came back kl today.. back to my cousin's house..

and i sat my friend's car who studies at tarc..

i waited at the garden of my house..

captured photos around..@_@































i should share this..^_^

this MINI WATER POND made and decorated by my mum..

great is it?

and there are fishes staying here..







































=HAMSTER'S HOME=

our lovely hamsters staying here..^_^

but just two of them..

we have FIVE..^o^

RYANNE, XIAO BAO, NANA, VIVI and ZUN ZUN..







































sister ENG is doing her homework..

hehe..^o^































everyone was enjoying..^_^







































is ^^ME^^































this one spend you to eat.. YUEN..^o^



i waited my friend to come for almost two hours..

LOL.."=.=

the time has changed but i don't know about it..

sigh..@_@

nothing i could do la..



arrived kl and we had our dinner before back..

it was late now..~.~

here we were at wangsa maju lrt station..































~NIGHT IN WANGSA MAJU LRT STATION~







































~INSIDE THE LRT~



sigh.. quite tired..>o<

we sat my friend's car, then lrt,

finally is my aunt's car..

that time only reach her house..~.~

T-I-R-E-D~~~



a week was over..
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei