Saturday, August 16, 2008

JUST A DAY

Posted by Cassey at 10:54 PM
it was my SATURDAY..
i spent my time at home as usual..^_^
i went to shop.. just looking after around..

morning i had breakfast with my dad and sisters..
then i fetched my sister to go for tuition..^o^
didn't know why after driving in kl,
i have more confidence on my driving..>o<
but i still need to PRATICE MORE..



=IN THE CAR=
this is from the position of THE DRIVER'S SEAT~~~

i spent my time on doing my journal entry..
and of course.. ^^O-N-L-I-N-E^^
that morning and afternoon i was facing my laptop..
hehe.."=.=
should not do that..
it was bad for eye sight..@_@



can see where i am???
is MEEEE with my DELL laptop..^_^

nothing special today..
i'm just doing nothing..>o<
by the way, i had some nice photos with my sister..
YUEN..^@^



she is reading her autograph last time..~.~



EM~~~



what EMOTION is it???"=.=



^^HA-HA-HA-HA-HA^^



is the NEW LONG MIRROR in my shop..^@^



say CHEEEEEEESE~~~



I LOVE THIS PATTERN~~~
a birthday gift for my sister on her birthday..>o<
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!!
it is coming soon.. muahaha!^@^

at night, i spent my time at home at the beginning..
i took IMPROPER DINNER..
had cakes, kuey tiow, this and that..~.~
after that i went out with my friends..
to KEAT'S BROTHER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION..



*P-E-A-C-E*



OWHHHH~~~
see my terrible EYE BAGS..@_@
how to let it dissapear???
sob sob..T.T

then i was out..
but i didn't take any photos right there..
i met up with AH LI..
and we went to drink tea..^_^
at our familiar place AGAIN..
=OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE=



=TWO BOWLS OF OMEGA EGGS=



=TWO HALF CUPS OF CHOCOLATE=



^^P-E-A-C-E TO THE EGGS^^





*LI*





*CHIN*



^^LOL^^
adding sauce to the eggs..
hm..~.~

we were chatting as usual..^_^
i miss the time we spent together in TARC HOSTEL that time..
=OUR SWEET MOMENTS=
now.. no more..T.T

at hometown, i was being a "CINDERELLA"..
must back home BEFORE 12 O'CLOCK!!!>o<
haha.. but if at kl..
shh..@_@

haha.. i have this in my room..^_^
SEE~~~



^^CUTE CINNAMOROLLS^^
is XIAO RONG on the bed..
with mum? dad?
sweet sweet..~.~
HAVE A NICE DAY~~~

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei