Friday, August 22, 2008

NOTHING SPECIAL

Posted by Cassey at 5:58 PM
IT IS FRIDAY!!!^o^
i thought to go back hometown today..
but i couldn't get any transport to back, so..>o<
i just stay at my aunt's home..

today i supposed not having class..
but i still went to college..^_^
arghh.. next week having presentation AGAIN..
we had discussion on our presentation today..
before that, we had study group..
we really wanted to study but finally all busy chatting.."=.=
^^LOL^^



~STARTING OF A NEW DAY~

i had breakfast with my aunt's family at somewhere in subang jaya..
it has been a long time i didn't take that..
=NASI LEMAK=
i didn't take photo on it..>o<



*OUR HANDS*
BIG, small, MeDiUm..

i arrived college on the appointed time with my friends..^_^
we looked around the library and finally i got the books i need..
BUT NOT ALL.."=.=
the air conditioner in the library was really F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G C-O-L-D~~~
we went out many times because we couldn't stand..
haha..^o^



think i'm reading this???
actually N-O-T..@_@
i turn to this page, looking at the words..
just ^^DREAMING^^



it is nearly ~4 O'CLOCK~



^^H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K-I-N-G GIRLS^^
my classmates..

i left college after finished our discussion..
at night, i went to aunt's language centre..^@^
and i had fun with my cousin..
we were playing games that i played LONG LONG AGO~~~
it was pretty ^^NICE^^



VIK KEE my cousin acts as a STUDENT..



*SAN ZI JING*
i wrote on the white board..^_^
i act as =TEACHER=

then, we played puzzles competition..
haha.. is quite fun..^o^



~FRUITS PUZZLESSSSSSSS~

after all classes finished, we left..
my cousin wanted to take supper..
so we came here..^_^



*MC DONALD*



blur blur blur..^@^

it was just a simple day for me..
and today i took less photos..
NOTHING SPECIAL actually.."=.=
quite bored..
aiks..^o^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei