Friday, August 1, 2008

BACK TO TARC

Posted by Cassey at 11:28 PM
i have been waiting for today to come..
as I'M GOING BACK TO TARC..^_^
no one knows about it.. since yesterday..
hahaha!^o^
is our secret.. shh..
and my SURPRISE was successful!!!
YEAH~~~
i'm so SATISFIED and EXCITED!!!
today i didn't have activity in college..
actually got the orientation dinner but i didn't go..>o<
i preferred back to hometown and visited TARC..
by the way, i took my favourite this morning..
WOW~~ delicious DURIAN!!!
soooo ^^NICE^^
it is fruit season recently..
my favourite season..^o^
my aunt brought me to KELANA JAYA PUTRA LRT station..
em.. i'm familiar with this..
i could take lrt from here to WANGSA MAJU straightly..
it takes 45 minutes..~.~
the station without human..@_@
the VIEW..^_^
on the way to wangsa maju, i was really happy..
i couldn't wait to see my friends.."=.=
and i was wondering if my surprising plan would success..
finally I DID IT!!!
they were SHOCKED with my appearance~~~>o<
arrived tarc, and i thought of my life there..
i was used to that place a week before.. miss it..T.T
on the way to study room,
which was the place where my friends used to gather on that time,
i was very very nervous..^o^
when i met them, i was nearly.. sigh..
hard to describe my feeling..@_@
i knew they were happy to see me too, i felt it..
^^REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS^^
SHU WEN with me.. haha..^o^
we got fair skin..
but in this photo only la.. keke.."=.=
MENG CONG and me..
KIM JONG and me..^_^
me and DESMOND..
KENNETH with me..
others i couldn't meet them.. sigh..@_@
nevermind.. still got many chances..
anyway, kim jong did something on my hand..
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!^_^
hehehe.. i did something interesting..
that was it from what i told you..^o^
em.. so concentrate.."=.=
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA~~~
hm.. not bad artwork..^_^
a TATTOO??? nopes..
this is a SOUVENIR from you..
^^THANK YOU^^
next time draw again? lol..>o<
forgot who did this..
these are my bracelets..
became the logo of BEIJING 2008.. haha..^o^
anyway, i went back to my hostel when they went to play football..
where i have stayed for two months..~.~
miss it soooo much!!!
on the way back, i took many photos around tarc campus..
there were a lot of MEMORIES here..
canteen 2 is there..
college library..
sports complex..
tarc shuttle bus..
i used to walk here..
my school right there..
~~SSSH~~
i arrived hostel area with meng cong..
thanks for accompanying me..^o^
i used to walk here..
and here..
and this is my block..
BLOCK D..
where i'm staying at ground floor, room G03..^@^
i went to find some of my friends near my room,
but unluckily they were not in.. sigh..T.T
nevermind.. next time if i'm back then try to meet again..
however, i met my "LIFE PARTNER"..
dear LI..
even though we are from the same hometown,
but i really miss the time we spent together in tarc hostel..^o^
and we chat for almost an hour..
unlimited chat topic..>o<
met with LICIA after that..
SEE~~~
there is cute one disturbing us when taking photo ya..
behind that girl.. kaka..^@^
also met MIN JIE..
WEI YANG..
~TAKE CARE~
^^ALL THE BEST IN TARC!!!^^
met up with kar chun again after that..
is ^.^ ChiNcHiN ^.^ once more..
we were on the way back to college again..
shu wen was waiting us there..^o^
i like this photo..
kar chun.. look at his standing pose.."=.=
forgot to share this..
it is somewhere in canteen 2 that sells bread..
last time i used to come here..@_@
finally, they have finished their football activity..
SWEET..>o<
shu wen, i also twisted my leg..
H-E-L-P  M-E~~~
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!^o^
time passed so fast, i have to leave soon..
left study room but came to toilet..
hohoho..~.~
he did something B-A-D!!!
this is FEMALE'S TOILET..
sigh..@_@
anyway, i met JENN YIH before leaving..
em.. the evening..
kenneth.. shu wen.. kar chun..
walking in front of me..
I'VE TO LEAVE TARC..
BACK TO HOMETOWN..>o<
don't know when to go there again..
but i'm sure i will.. perhaps someday..^_^
GOODBYE!!!
miss you all..
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei