Thursday, August 28, 2008

FORMAL PRESENTATION

Posted by Cassey at 6:36 PM
this morning we woke up very early..
it was much earlier than when i was staying in my aunt's home..>o<
especially when there is a class at ~8 O'CLOCK~..
just like what we did today..
and it was quite tiring.."=.=
i was wondering that michelle had to do this everyday..
but anyway, THANKS FOR TODAY~~~

as we know that..
on the road, there is T-R-A-F-F-I-C J-A-M..
in the ktm, there is H-U-M-A-N J-A-M..~.~

today we had a formal presentation..
we supposed to wear full formal..^_^
but one of our group members didn't wear..
well.. it's ok..@_@



here is our group for today's presentation about NADIA COMANECI..
JIAN QUIN, YVONNE, KAI CHIN and SYAZWAN..^@^

here are some of my classmates..
say CHEEEEESEEEEEE~~



almost all in formal wear..^_^
it is the first time presentation in formal at TAYLOR'S COLLEGE..



=MY FRIENDS=
me, VONN, ANNA, QQ, RHEA..

the class today ended at 10am ONLY..
after that i took breakfast accompanied by an na..
we had chat about something..>o<
and i just realized that we were having the same mind..
but.. what we could do..T.T
we have to go through it..

"haiz.. i don't want to think about it..
when i think of it, i feel upset..
and even make myself suffer.."

=ACCEPT THE REALITY=

then i drove car around..
aiyo.. this fellow really blur..
driving so careless..@_@
NEED TO BE MORE ALERT ON THE ROAD~~~!!!



is MEEEEE..
very tired look..~.~



^.^ ChiNcHiN ^.^

i back home very early..
and whole afternoon i was spending my time in front of my laptop only..T.T
what could i do???
there was N-O-T-H-I-N-G..
i don't have car, i don't have friends staying near to me here..
i thought of my life in tarc again..
arghh.. i miss you guys..@_@

anyway, when i visited my friend's friendster..
i saw nice photography from his album..



"hey mr too, this is a nice shot..
LIKE THIS PHOTO.."

haiz.."=.=
today i was EXTREMELY BORED, BORED and BORED~~~!!!
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei