Saturday, August 30, 2008

FREE DAY

Posted by Cassey at 9:46 PM
today i was back to TEMERLOH~~~!!!
my hometown..
met my dad, mum, sisters and brothers..^o^
^^I LOVE THEM^^

nothing special today..
just staying at shop the whole afternoon..^_^
busy chatting with my parents..
after i took my shower, then i online for awhile..

today took some photos..^@^



my M-E-S-S-Y HAIR.."=.=



just a ~WEIRD LOOK~



I LIKE THIS~~
got a bit edited..@_@
don't know why.. just like..

at night, i went out with my friends..
haha..^o^
today was 30th of august..
and tomorrow is the NATIONAL DAY of MALAYSIA!!!
MERDEKA, MERDEKA, MERDEKA~~~!!!
that's why today there were very crowded in the street lo..
many people came out today..^_^
long time didn't see my hometown that busy at night already..

today i met my ^^PRINCESS CLUB^^
four of us were together..
it has been a long time we didn't meet like that..
of course, we took photos together as memory..^@^



SEAH, YEE, LI & CHIN..



another one..
see my stupid look..@_@



the D-R-I-N-K-S we ordered today~~~
haha..^o^

there was nothing special today..
but the feeling at home was really ^^GREAT^^
i was really in bad mood tonight..
THANKS TO MY FRIENDS FOR WILLING TO LISTEN ME~~~
i was really.. haiz.."=.=
i was really upset..
i even lack of hope in my life..
didn't know why..T.T

I WAS REALLY SAD, SAD AND SAD~~~!!!
my world is DULL..
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei