Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MISS PREVIOUS LIFE

Posted by Cassey at 8:51 PM
today was a free day for me..^_^
i went out with my aunt and my cousins..
we took lrt and they stopped at PASAR SENI..
while i was not!!!^o^
i would go to WANGSA MAJU..
no one knew about this..
it was a plan of mine and my coursemate in taylor's college..
WE WERE GOING TO VISIT TARC~~~!!!

i was trying to give a surprise to my friends..
AND I WAS SUCCESSFUL!!!>o<
really glad to meet them..
most of them i didn't meet for almost a month..T.T
my feeling really hard to describe..
I MISS YOU ALL..@_@

anyway, on the way to lrt station..
i took this in the car..^_^



^^JEK KEE & VIK KEE^^
my cousins.. cute..^@^

in PUTRA LRT..
i found that the advertisements in it were so nice..^_^



haha.. what is this???"=.=

arrived ~TARC~ on 11.30am..
from my actual plan, i tried to frighten joey..
i went to in front of her hostel room and called to her..
but she was in advertising tutorial which i didn't know at all..@_@
FAILED~~~
and she knew about my arrival that time..^_^



i'm used to walk on this road last time..
=ON THE WAY TOWARDS HOSTEL=



^^IN THE HOSTEL'S TOILET^^



i miss here..T.T

then i went to ~DKABE~
my mood that time was really nervous..
i was wondering what were their response when they saw me..~.~
i hope they will give the response like what i thought..
FINALLY, T-H-E-Y D-I-D!!!^o^
i was too bad.. hm..

long long ago, which was actually a month ago..
i was used to be there..
i was used to enter this lecture..
i was used to study together..
but now, IT WAS OVER..>o<
i know i could just keep it as A SWEET MEMORY..



*LECTURE OF INTRODUCTION TO ADVERTISING*
and today is also the last day..



joey spent me this..
^^THANKS MY DEAR^^

when the class was over, we had photography session..
sigh.."=.=
it has been a long time i didn't take photo together with them..
i thought of the sweet moments..~.~
so miss you all MY DEAR SISTERS..



me and SHEAU PEY..



me and MELISSA..



me and JUNE..











*SISTERS*
actually there is still one more.. joey..@_@
but she left lecture hall that time earlier..
^^TAKE CARE DEAR FRIENDS^^



~FRIENDSHIP FOREVER~
my dearest TARCIANS~~~



CHIN & KAI WEN..^_^



SHU WEN..
i don't expect that we are wearing the same NEW SHIRT on today.."=.=
really surprised..



MENG CONG..



KIM JONG..



KENNETH..



this is a familiar place for me..^_^
=LECTURE HALL=



kim jong & desmond's group advertisement..^_^
is ^^NICE^^



*P-O-S-I-N-G*

anyway, i left them after that..
~GOODBYE~
hope to see you all again next time..
miss you all always..^@^
KEEP IN TOUCH~~~!!!

i met up with michelle after that..
and we went to college hall..^_^











there was an event organized by DIPLOMA IN PR YEAR 2 of tarc..
a CULTURAL EXHIBITION..
namely *FACES OF MALAYSIA*
it was quite a great event..
WELL DONE!!!^o^

before we left, we had lunch at canteen 2..
and here i met my friend from PLKN..



~CHAMPION~

then, we left college..
=GOODBYE T-A-R-C=
michelle and me were sharing our feeling in the bus..
we missed our previous life in tarc..
friends.. life..~.~
our decision really made a big differences..
but didn't feel regret..^_^



ticket of RAPID KL on 20 AUG 08..^@^







~ABOUT THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT I TOOK~
it takes a long time..@_@
but nevermind, it is worth for me..
i was wondering when is the next time to go to tarc???>o<



=STATION SETIA JAYA=
reached TAYLOR'S COLLEGE..

as usual, my aunt came to fetch me..
and i drove back..
my driving skills were improving..^_^
HOHOHOHOHO~~~!!!



^^IN THE CAR^^

today back to tarc, i thought of my previous life..
haha.. so sweet..^o^
i know i will N-E-V-E-R turn back again..
and i won't forget the sweet memories we have spent together last time..
thanks a lot and i will miss you all..
when i'm free i will come to visit again..^_^
giving SURPRISE~~~!!!
^^TARC^^ had become a happy and remarkable part in my life..
TAKE CARE my friends..
ALL THE BEST FOR OUR FUTURE!!!>o<
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei