Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AWESOME MOMENTS

Posted by Cassey at 3:53 PM
After finished editing the photos just now, I realized that the black lines of the photos were too thick. Hmmm, they don't look nice la. So palia la me. =.= Hmm, I'm lazy to reedit everything so I just post it. ~Oh well, I will change it to thinner next time.~
I'm so tired here, just don't know why. Feel sleepy but I don't want to take a nap because I'm seriously going to sleep early tonight so I can sleep easier and faster. No need to struggle with sleepless nightmare again. ^_^ *grins*
Yesterday had much fun. An awesome day was spent with awesome people. Met up with some of my girls after classes. ~By the way, met some new friends in college anyway. Nice to meet ya.~ Stupid me who took the wrong bus and wasted half an hour. @_@ What a surprise when met them because I thought I would only meet An Na. Sweet chat, talked craps, played around and camwhored in Pasta Zanmai Sunway Pyramid, enjoyed the food as well. ~I enjoy every single moment with all of you girls seriously. I miss you all so badly.~ Looking forward to our farewell party. ^@^
As usual, photos tell everything.
Second round for dinner was to One Utama with my 'father' Keat and his friends. Had lots of fun too because finally I have the chance to drink the BIG CUP MILK TEA in Wongkok! And even two big cups! ~In fact, I didn't drink due to certain reasons.~
As I promised, I have posted the photos of both of you in my blog. See..

The two birthday boys on 1st of August and 3rd of August respectively.
Here, I would like to wish TAN WENG KEAT and WAHSON SENG ~I don't know what is your actual full name la. Sorryyy..~ a HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY! ~Sorry for ffk last Saturday.~ *apologize with a bow*

Weheee.. Finally I tried this!
Awww, gonna get all the notes from Curtin Blackboard first. Doing preparation for classees tomorrow. Continue with packing up my stuffs, as I gonna stay over at my girls' place tomorrow after classes. ~Really looking forward it! Huhuuu!~ Wanna do the payment of fees and try to get the books for my subjects on tomorrow as well. ~.~
Going back hometown on Friday. Gonna have much fun! Yuhuuu! Oh my god, before I forget, I'm having test for Business Law 100 on next Wednesday! Arrrr! @o@
TIME TO STUDY. STOP WASTING TIME.

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei