Monday, August 24, 2009

DAY 240809

Posted by Cassey at 8:40 PM
Ello peeps! ^_^ *grins*
I'm right now in front of my laptop.
Staying online with my hotmail, twitter, facebook and blogspot.
~Follow me in twitter if you have an account too can?~
MSN as well but I'm just appearing offline for the whole day. @_@
Seeking for more information about DSLR camera.
Reading today's newspaper at the same time.
And I just finished taking my shower. Hmmm. ^_< *wink*
~Ok ok, it's just a random report of what I'm doing.~

As usual, came back to Kota Kemuning today.
Classes start on tomorrow.
Several mid-terms and test coming in two weeks. Arghhh! T.T
I HATE EXAMS. *cross fingers*
~Have lots of things to study! Revision in progress, ummm..~

Celebrated Yuen's birthday last Saturday. Just a simple dinner with beloved family.
And she had a great time with all her friends.
I guess she had a wonderful and blessful 17th birthday. Mmmm. ^_^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SISTER! *heart you always*

That's all for today, have a great day peeps!
I gotta prepare the materials for tomorrow's classes.
Toodles! *packing stuffs*

Things should turn out differently,
I will be the person who makes the change.
Time and action will prove everything. ~.~
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei