Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GOOGLE IN RANDOM

Posted by Cassey at 7:17 PM
You know when you go to Google, then you click on 'Image', and you type your name to search it, you'll find something interesting. Haha.. ^o^ Just now while me and Wahson waiting for Yong Ming who was busy with his enrolment thing to take lunch, we did this lame thing using the computer in INTI's AUP office. ~Do I spell correctly? Unsure with it.~ Using the computer don't need student ID or what, and no one knows I'm not INTI's student. LOL. "=.= I typed my name and searched it, I just realized that the importance of the copyright of my own photos posted in my blog. *coughing*
And we even went to search for the images of Bora-Bora Island and Hokkaido's photos, to fulfill my satisfaction on imagining I was there. ~.~ Bora-Bora Island is one of the 100 romantic places in the world. ~I saw this from a travelling book in a book shop before.~ And Hokkaido is one of my dream place, urghhh! @_@ I want to bring my camera, and go to these places. Ok, not only these I want, because I WANT TO TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD when I got a lot of money, in the future. ^_^ *making a wish*
Then we took our lunch at KimGary Sunway Pyramid. Had nice chat with the buddies. ~Seriously, glad to know you guys anyway. Hehe..~ By the way, two of them went to my hometown last weekend for a short stay. They stayed in Keat's house and the group was crazy enough. Went to Genting for twice in 24 hours time. =.= ~Ok, if I was free that time, I would join too. Wakaka!~ And yeah, going to meet up with another buddy for a movie after classes tomorrow.
A random photo we took in SMK Hwa Lian on Sunday as they were having event in the school. ~I forgot what was it about already, haha..~
Ah Keat, Kar Ming, Wahson, me and Ah Yuen in the photo. Yong Ming captured this. @o@
Oh oh, I'm not in a good mood now. Sighh. T.T *tears rolling in eyes*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei