Tuesday, August 11, 2009

UPDATES

Posted by Cassey at 1:58 AM
Hello! The lazy blogger is back! Hmmm. "=.= ~Alright, I just realized that I have turned to become so lazy. No mood and idea to blog.~ My last post was last week, but I have forgotten which day. Well, here's some simple updates of mine. Weheee.. ^_^ *grins*
Life has been so happening recently. Many things had happened and I had much fun yet it still affected me in some ways. ~It was forbidden. Inside story, you know I know la. ^o^~ Just finished taking my shower. Ok, I know it's already so late now as just now I went out with my dearest girl friends for steamboat at Puchong and a short drink beer session at PJ as the 'official farewell' for An Na. *LOL-ing* Many photos are taken but I will update it later, not now. I'm freaking tired anyway. Gonna sleep soon. =.= *yawning*
Back to what had happened last week, as usual I went back to hometown and came back on today. Last weekend we celebrated Keat's birthday but the actual plan was failed. ~Hmm, couldn't do anything because the coincidence and someone revealed our plan! Haizz..~ Nevermind, as long as we had fun.
Seriously, I always had a lot of fun with my dearest friends all the time! LLF my crazy and awesome gang! MY GIRLS, You all always being that perfect to me, and so care about me no matter in what situations. I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MAX! ^@^ ~Gonna miss you all very very much in the future.. We must keep in touch k!~
I got to prepare my notes for tomorrow's class at 8am. ~Aikss, it's so late now. Stop this!~ Will post in details with photos soon. Stay tuned! *wink* ^_<
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei