Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DAY 250809

Posted by Cassey at 3:02 PM
I feel like want to blog, but I have no ideas on what to blog about.
Hmmm. Life is just as usual, nothing special had happened.
Every week's schedule is repeating.
~Sighh, life is just pretty bored. When it is lack of entertainment, haha..~
And it's already week 5 now. @o@
I can't believe that I'm already in this college for more than one month.
Homeworks, tests, assignments and everything is coming to me one by one. *stressful*
I'm supposed to work on my Accounting homework.
According to my personal schedule, I have lots of works and revisions need to be done by this week.
~I hope it really works.~ =.=

This morning after finished Business Info System lecture, Christine and I went to Starbucks SS15 to spend our break time of two hours.
Just because I brought my laptop to college today.
At the end, we have decided to bring our laptops to college every Tuesday. LOL. ^O^
~Actually I bring my laptop today with another purpose.~
By the way, thanks a lot to Jaysea and Calvin in helping me to install the Business Law tutorial.

Great time accompanied with the cute, funny friend and favourite Frappuccino chocolate cream chip. ^@^ *thumbs up*
And yeah, not forget to post the photo of my another dear friend and I in college. Her name is Maxim, nice to meet her.

Awww, it's already almost to the end of August.
September is coming soon. *wink* ^_<

I miss Kitschen, I miss Forever 21, I miss MNG,
I miss and I want shopping,
anyone? ^_^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei