Thursday, August 13, 2009

MY STUDIES

Posted by Cassey at 4:55 PM
Time flies. I have entered my college for degree programme almost 1 month already. =.= ~Oh well, this is week 3, next time will be week 4, so it is 1 month. Errr, is considered university life as well?~ Hmmm. *freaking tired*
Talk about how are my studies so far, I don't know what should I say. Not that fine, but not that bad too. The course I'm taking for my degree in this college now is what I want exactly. So far, I'm happy with my choice. My parents are glad with my decision too. ^_^ By the way, sometimes I feel like this college is kinda sucks, especially the management. And even some of the lecturers. ~Shhh! Just complaining here! What an ex-Taylorian. I don't mean any other things k.~ Haha.. If not this university is offering this course, after I seeking the courses from other universities that I want with nothing, I won't come to this college. ^@^ And all the conditions are totally consistent with what I want since early of this year when my parents and I were planning about this. *grins* ~Hope everything will go smoothly.~
Alright, this semester I'm taking four subjects, like all other Australian universities do for degree tertiary level. ~I guess so, right?~ Time table is arranged by ourselves, so it is flexible. ~.~ Anyway, four subjects are already killing me. Before this, I was still in a holiday mood. I know I should stop this, because IT'S TIME TO STUDY. Anyway, I'm back to the college mood because tonnes of homework, assignments, tests are coming to me from day to day. College life is getting hectic. @_@
Haizzz! Just ignore my post because I just want to release my stress! Suddenly I feel like many things haven't done yet and I seriously need to catch up my studies. I don't want last moment work anymore. I NEED TO CHANGE MY HABIT. ~Please support me although I know I can't promise that I will do so. I have repeated this for uncountable times already. It is all craps.~ T.T *shouting for help* My LAZINESS is always my WEAKNESS! Arghhh!
My subjects for this semester:
BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEM 100 *no comment*
BUSINESS LAW 100 *thumbs up*
ACCOUNTING 100 *cross fingers* ~I hate calculation, luckily just for this semester.~
ECONOMICS 100 *cross fingers too* ~It's so complicated and calculation somemore.~
Nevermind, just work hard for this semester because my favourite subjects are coming to me on the following 5 semesters. Weheee! ^O^ ~I know sometimes it won't be like what I expect but as long as I'm satisfy with it.~ Anyway, I will still go back to my hometown this weekend. I know I won't be working much on my college stuffs by this week. Just let me relax for coming days first ok? ~All the way is still myself crapping. Say already but still don't start.~ *wink* ^_<
STRESSFUL LIFE. AZA AZA FIGHTING.
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei