Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LOVELY FRIENDS

Posted by Cassey at 4:10 PM
The greatest time for me, instead of spending it with my family, it is my friends. ^_^ I enjoyed every single moment with them, like LLF and especially my girls. *missing them* ~Wondering when will be the next time all of us sitting together and have fun together like how we did pass a year.~ As I mentioned in previous post, we had celebrated Keat's birthday at hometown. It supposed to be a surprise party but it was failed. ~Haizz, so sorry but hope you had fun. And I guess you did? ^_^~
I didn't want to write out the whole process, something interesting was we had mix flavoured of cakes from Secret Recipe, sang birthday song at the garden and enjoyed it on top of car. Then, we went to hang around and ended up at Keat's home. =.= ~I went home so early that night because actually I just arrived hometown, I was freaking tired. And it was the consequence of last Thursday's night.~
LLF a crazy and playful gang. Glad to be a part of you guys. *warm hug to all of you*
Monday night's outing was a last minute decision and I guess it was my suggestion. Since dear An Na was leaving on the next day, we had our 'official farewell' with her. "=.= ~That Thursday night wasn't good enough, I mean, it wasn't a farewell. Inside story, shhhh!~ We went to take steamboat at 'Qiang Qiang Gun' in Bandar Puteri Puchong. ~Easy word la, is actually 'Shabu-Shabu'.~ We enjoyed our steamboat, we enjoyed every single moment spending with each other!

After steamboat, we headed to somewhere called Restaurant Rokaro in PJ for a beer session. ^_^ Of course, camwhored as usual as the sweet memories! By the way, thanks to Keat and Wahson for fetching us, and spending the whole night with us. ~I know someone is willing to do so! Wakakaka! ^@^~ *evil giggling*

Really had much fun with the group of crazy girls. *grins* You girls are just that awesome, you know?! Flashback to the past, we met each other more than one year ago. I have forgotten since when we started to stick together and became close friends. We did many things together throughout this year. Although some unhappy things have happened during this period, but it has become a past and it has made our friendship became stronger until today!
I'm wondering would that night be the last time for all of us sitting together, being crazy together? I'm thinking when is the next time we meet again? With the same feeling to each other? Because things will change, life is going on and we won't know what will happen in the future. ~I know this will happen, and we must have preparation for this.~ Friends come and go, although we will not longer staying side by side, but since we met, we knew that it's our fate, one day becoming friends, we will be friends forever. That is what friendship means to me. I truly love all my friends too much. ^_^
Seriously, that night I almost cried when we were taking photos. T.T We are not going to study together, eat together, play together that frequent like how we did before. Anyway, thanks for ever coming into my life and being a part of my college life. You made me cried, you made me smiled! You made me changed in many ways! You have coloured my life!
All the best of luck for our future dear girls. And keep in touch always k? Because from you all, I'm able to know what is THE MEANING OF TRUE FRIENDS. Friends mean a lot to me, and you all are the most worthy person I've met so far. ~I knew these from everything we have done together.~ THANK YOU.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL ALWAYS. *hug and kiss for you all*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei