Saturday, August 29, 2009

GREAT MOMENTS

Posted by Cassey at 5:01 PM
Hmmm, I'm supposed to study now, but I'm not! ~See, still remain the same bad habit. My laziness really my big weakness!~ @_@ I feel much better now, after releasing my anger by typing the post just now. Alright, I wanted to blog about this since last few days, but now only able to post it. Since I'm so 'free'. "=.= *yawning*

I said I didn't go for movies for quite sometime. But after I went once, then watched again and again. I went to cinema twice in this week. LOL. ^O^ ~Thanks to the friends who have accompanied me, and accompanied you as well.~ On Wednesday after classes, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my coursemates for the movie 'Turning Point - Laughing Gor 2'.


Well, this movie is quite confusing me. "=.= I watched the drama before, but I have forgotten the story. They said it can be said as the front story of the drama. I was quite surprised when there are actually many of the people in the organization are the undercover of another group, and even the police. Then, I was wondering whether Laughing Gor is actually the police? Or the gangster? Until my friend told and explained to me, I just understand. What a dumb person.. LMAO. ~.~

From my view, this movie is still ok la. My friend loves the movie very much, because she says they are really 'yeng'. For me, I personally feel that actually Anthony Wong who is the big boss man number 1 in the organization is quite 'yeng' lo. Haha.. ^o^

Finally, I went to watch 'Orphan' on yesterday, a movie which I have been waiting for a long time. *excited*

Credits to this movie! I like it. It is not a horror movie actually, but should be a violent and brutal movie! Wakakaka! ^o^ *giggling* ~Although throughout the movie, I was quite afraid with their sound effects and some scenes.~ While watching this movie, I was like wanted to whack the Esther. How could a small girl willing to do such crazy things?! OMG! And she was actually not a small girl..

You are strongly recommended to watch this. It is nice. ^_^

Here with the purplish photos of my collegemates and I. We camwhored like nobody's business after finished our classes on Friday. LOL. ^o^

Last but not least, thanks to the companion on Friday for KimGary, movie and steamboat. Had a great and 'zheng' day after all. LMAO. *grins* ^_^ By the way, I'm still much comfortable with my previous blogging style, I need is just WORDS and PHOTOS. ~I don't care whether is there anyone reading this, but I really enjoy typing.~ Coming up next week of Business Law test, Accounting mid-term and Economics mid-term. OMG! OMG! OMG! Aza aza fighting! @o@
Toodles!

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei