Sunday, August 16, 2009

LAME POST

Posted by Cassey at 4:05 PM
I'm totally in love with the song in my blog. Just don't know why. I opened another new tab and left my blog there, let it to play itself. @_@ I have repeated listening to this song for times already, still won't get bored. Haha.. "=.= ~Later the people around me will start to hate this song, because I keep listening it, as what my sister said.~ *speechless*
Ishhhh.. I have no idea why I'm typing this post. Yuen is sitting behind me reading newspaper, she still read it out. ~So irritating, shhh! No la, I'm just typing this for fun. =.=~ *joking* I'm eating 'bai tang gao', brought back by my parents just now. Mmm, the sugar is very fine, so delicious! *thumbs up* Arrr.. I'm eating again. LOL. I feel that this whole day I was eating non-stop, later going for dinner and maybe yumcha too. ~.~ Hmm, I don't feel full. Still want to eat more and more food. I'm getting fatter now, many of my friends teasing me about this. Oh well, I don't care, I LOVE EATING! ^_^
Chatting with two buddies through MSN now. SMS with another friend since yesterday morning. Wakaka.. ^o^ Hmm.. See, I really can't do anything when I'm back hometown. I'm sure LAZY! ~Just an excuse, I'm lazy most of the time.~ *shaking head* Anyway, this weekend is well-spent. Yesterday my parents went to Kuantan, left the car at home so I had the 'official permission' to drive out whenever I want. Wohooo! ^o^ ~But they are back now, 'queen' moments was over.~ Going back to Kota Kemuning tomorrow. Aihh, time to work out for my studies, as I've promised. >@<
I feel sleepy, want to take a nap first. *yawning* See you people!
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei