Thursday, August 20, 2009

MOVIE TIME

Posted by Cassey at 1:51 AM
Late of the night, I'm still so awake now, unable to fall asleep. ~.~ Just now I took too LONG NAP, after came back from movie, I slept from 5.30pm to 9pm. Urghh! What a sleeping pig.. LOL. *laughing* I was freaking tired that time! @o@ I didn't get really enough sleep last night, as I was on call with someone until 4am. ~Really had a nice chat with you and seriously miss you. Glad to hear from you.~ WOW! Anyway, I was still able to attend class punctually at 8.20am. *thumbs up* ^_^ Although it was quite torturing to wake up from bed this morning.
I was feeling bad since last night after got scolded. Haizz.. =.= Thanks for everyone who concerns about me, thanks for caring! I appreciate it soooo much. *heart you all* For YOU and YOU, thanks a lot. *warm hug* Sorry for being emo the whole day. Hmmm. I will be fine. Don't worry.
Got a bad and surprising news from my mum this evening, it really made me worried! Ishhh! TAKE CARE PLEASE, HKY! @o@
Just a very random shoots while I was driving back home. ~The purpose was to send it to disturb someone, wakakaka! Crazy meee..~ @_@
It has been 'centuries' since I last watched a movie in cinema. And yeah, finally I had a movie 'The Proposal' with a buddy today. ~See la, I'm your boss, still fetched you somemore! NO SALARY!~ >.<"

This movie is FUNNY. At first, I was like 'where got such kind of lady..'. I thought at the end they will really fall in love with each other but I was quite confused la? *wondering* Hmmm. This movie is just a material to laugh for, but heard my friend said that at least this movie got some points, not just laughing blindly. =.= Have you watched this? It is not strongly recommended but still can watch la. ^_^ *grins*

Aiyo, see.. I'm being lazy again. I haven't finished my homework for tomorrow. Haven't done anything for the Business Law case studies as required by lecturer on last tutorial, haven't found any suitable articles for Econs assignment. @_@ Thursday is the day of college that I hate the most because the classes are from 8am to 4pm! ~But there is a short break on 10am to 12pm la.~ Somemore I need to carry 3 text books. Arghh! *mad*
Ok enough here! Zzzzz. ~And I just realized, it has been a long time I didn't take photos like what I used to do before. Hmmm.~
I WANT MY DSLR CAMERA BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY! *shouting and dreaming* ~Ignore my craps, don't know whether can make it or not.~
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei