Thursday, August 13, 2009

RANDOMLY CUTE

Posted by Cassey at 9:30 PM
Arrrrr.. So cute! Muahaha! ^@^ ~Ignore my laziness here, blogging instead of doing my homework.~ Alright, it's just a random and short post. After this, seriously going to continue with my work. I mean, I'm not joking this time. So 'palia' la me. *crapping with serious look*
That day my little cousin Vik Kee's mama gave her a pretty purple flower dress. It looks sweet. Something special here is the dress came along with another mini dress. ~It is something exactly the same but just very small size.~ It is sooooo CUTE! I like it! ^_^ And the cutest part is, the size is totally suitable for my dearest DOU DOU! So it becomes Dou Dou's new clothes now! Weheee! *appreciate it* ~My Dou Dou got a dress now. No need to be naked already. "=.=~
Ngek ngek ngek! I like! I like! I like! How sweet it is! ^O^
Ok ok, have to stop here.. *wink* ^_<
By the way, I have listed down what should I do. There is really quite a number of things need to be done on time. Alright, I will do my best. ^_^ I'm not in the mood to do Accounting homework, because I seriously don't know how to do. Guess what? I'm so DUMB in calculating. *sigh of embarrassing* ~I think wanna give up to Accounting, LOL.~ Just kidding by the way. I won't. There is no unsolved problems in the world. Alright, shall continue with my work now. Pack up my things after this, sleep early tonight is high possibility, and back to hometown after classes tomorrow! Leaving my laptop again. =.=
Have a blessful weekend to ya all first! Toodles!
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei